I'll always be here for you

Adam's: POV

"Please stop, it hurts." I said and tears were rolling down my cheeks. "It hurts less if you relax." replied Tommy. I screamed of pain, but nobody would hear me. "Can I get a kiss?" he asked. I kissed his lips and he smirked. "I love you so much." he said. After a while I lost consciousness and everything went black.

I sat up in my bed and I was breathing heavily

I sat up in my bed and I was breathing heavily. "Shhh, you're okay, you're okay." said Jack calmly. "I'm so sorry, I'm such a freak." I sobbed. "You're not a freak, none of this is your fault." he replied. "Don't leave me." I said. "I'll always be here for you, I will protect you with my life." he repiled and kissed my forehead.

"Don't go." I said. Jack lay down next to and held me close to him. "I've missed you." he replied softly. "I've missed you too." I said and fell asleep in his arms.

***

I was wearing a oversized hoddie to hide my scarred body. I went down to the kitchen and Emily was sitting on the chair and talked to Katherine

Suddenly the bell rang and I panicked. Tim went to open and Jack tried to calm me down. "Adam?" asked Gladys. "Mom." I said and hugged her. "Oh, I have missed you so much, it's so good to see you again." she replied.

"How's dad and Robyn?" I asked worried. "They're fine, they've missed you too." said Gladys. I hugged mom and cried. I let everything out. "I'm here." she said.

***

Oliver's: POV

I was in a mall and looked around. I saw Cooper and his family. I went up to them.

 I went up to them

(Oliver)

"I'm Oliver and I'm a huge fan of you. Can I get your autograph?" I asked. "Of course." said Cooper and signed my album. "Thank you so much." I said happily.

Oliver is obsessed of Cooper

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert