I'm too cool for school anyway

Holly's: POV

-Flashback-

April 11th 1981: New York

"You're ten mintues late, Miss. Benson." said Mary. "Do I look like I care?" I asked sassy. "Don't use that tone." she said.

"Are you wearing your grandmother's clothes?" I asked laughing. "That's enough, detention." she said. "Sorry, I've plans with my best friend today." I replied and went to my seat. "You're so badass." said Jessie. "Thank you." I replied.

A girl rolled her eyes at us. I threw her on the floor and kicked her. Her lip burst and the blood ran. I grapped her throat and squeezed it hard.

"The principal's office now." said Mary. I gave her an ice cold glance, before I walked out from the classroom. I knocked on the door and waited. "Come in." said Eleazar and I went in. "It's starting to be a habit to see you here." he said. "Elena is so stupid and mean." I replied and crossed my arms.

"What did you do this time?" he asked. "I hit her." I said. "You have to control your temper." he replied. "I can't help it." I yelled. "If you continue like this, you will be expelled." said Eleazar. "I'm too cool for school anyway." I replied with a smirk on my face. "Why do you have to be so complicated?" he asked and sighed.

***

We returned back home to me. I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I took out a bottle of wine and drank. Jessie drank as well.

"Mom says you're not allowed to drink

"Mom says you're not allowed to drink." said Gladya. "Like I care about her damn rules." I replied and took out another bottle.

"Do you want to go to the mall with me? it just opened." said Gladys. "Sorry, I've a party to go to." I replied and went to the doors. "Where are you going?" asked mom. "Out." I said. "You're not going anywhere, young lady." replied Helen strictly. "I hate you." I yelled and ran out.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Holly was a rebellious teenager

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert