Part 2

Taehyung's POW

Everything was going well. It's been a month since I came to Seoul and I'm so glad that I decided to come here.

I have seen Jin hyung caring for me since childhood.He is a doctor, one of the most caring and kind hearted person I have ever met.

He loves me like a real brother.He is very special for me.After coming here, I met his friends and boyfriend.They are all very good.

Namjoon hyung takes care of me just like Jin hyung does, Yoongi hyung always makes me laugh. He is very funny, he keeps that serious face but he is very understanding.

And...and Jungkook, I don't know why his eyes always surprise me, I get lost whenever I look at him. He is like a magnet which took control over me whenever I gets near him.

I know very well I can't get attached to him I have to stop myself.

Yes! I can't get too attached to anyone.After knowing everything, absolutely not.

Leave all this aside for now, let's just have fun today, we'll see what happens in the future.

So today we have make plans for our outing. I don't wanted to go but Namjoon hyung insisted so I could not denied. I am ready now and just waiting for Yoongi hyung.

I checked my look in the mirror for the last time, took my phone and came out of the apartment.Locked the door and started waiting ,
I don't know why but I'm a little nervous.

-----------------_-_----------------

Taehyung's waiting for Yoongi, soon there's a car.Taehyung smiled softly and said hello. Yoongi motioned for him to get into the car and soon they drove out of the building.

This is a very big pant house of Jungkook's where all are going to have fun here.On reaching there he saw that everything was ready.

Taehyung was very happy that he got a chance to spend time with everyone in the forest, away from the chaos of the city, amidst the chirping of birds.But he was also a little sad because Jin could not come, he had gone out of the city for an emergency but he promised that he would come in the evening and spend time with everyone.

Jungkook 's P.O.V

Yoongi hyung told me that we are going to Penthouse and Jin hyung wants Taehyung to enjoy it here.

I don't like to be in front of many people but Taehyung is very cute and whenever I see him, my heart gets a strange feeling. If he is not in front of me, my heart gets restless.

Agghhh... I hate this feeling. What I do...

Today when I saw him getting out of the car with Yoongi hyung, I was left breathless.

I want to keep him close to me, I don't want him to go away from my sight even for a moment.I don't know what's happening to me?

_______________________

All the members enjoyed themselves in the penthouse. It was evening so everyone decided to go back to the mansion and watch a movie.

Taehyung was very happy, his life was a complete mess but after coming to Seoul, he forgot everything.He wants to be happy as long as he can.

He knows that very soon all this will be taken away from him and like before, he will again be imprisoned within the white walls of the room which he hates from the bottom of his heart.

He shook off his thoughts for now, with a boxy smile on his face, he sat in the car with Yoongi and drove towards the mansion.

Everyone was very happy but it is said that behind every happy peace, there definitely knocks a storm of sorry.

And this is what happened when suddenly Namjoon's car collided with a truck with a huge impact.

Jungkook, Yoongi, and Taehyung got out of the car and ran towards Namjoon.

Namjoon was bleeding profusely from hitting his head on the steering wheel, but what caught Jungkook's attention was the glass.

There were a lot of glass punctures on Namjoon's neck and wrists, which weren't helping at all in stopping the bleeding.

Soon the ambulance came and took Namjoon to the hospital. He was in the OT, Everyone was very worried but then the doctor came and
said that the patient has lost a lot of blood so we need Ab +blood group. We have already informed the nearby hospitals but you should also try on your lavel.

Jungkook "we can't donate the blood because we had a little drink, but Taehyung.... Where is Taehyung, his blood group is O, he can donate".

On the other hand......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I have to get out of here before someone sees me",
Taehyung.