Chapter 40

Zach's pov

Somehow, with the nimble work of her words, Storm ended up putting his skill to use and massaging her shoulders.

I found myself on the floor infront of her - in disbelief, might I add, because my brain failed to comprehend the words she just spoke.

"Make good use of your mouth and kiss up my legs", I repeat in my head, slowly processing each syllable to make sure that I'm not delusional.

"Y- yes, Empress", I stutter out, realising that I haven't responded since she said that.

My hands shake, and so does my breath as I bring my lips closer to her right calf.

Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck.

My world spins as my mouth meets her skin; drunk on her mouth-watering scent and the power dripping from her every word and motion.

The higher I kiss, the heavier my breathing grows and the harder it becomes to stop myself from moaning against her perfect body.

My eyes dwell upwards and succeed in taking in the divine image of her seduction.

Her neck strains and her bicep swells as she fists Storm's hair to pull him into a slow, deep kiss. A soft breath brushes against her inner thigh at the sight, and immediately her abs tense as she slightly lifts herself off of the couch.

"Take off my pants."

My cock seemed to pulsate at the implications of her words, and the slightly painful, delicious sensation forced my hands to take immediate action.

My eyes meet hers once I'm done, patiently waiting for her next order to vibrate through my body.

"The panties, Miller."

Oh God.

Her gaze does an amazing job at clarifying that she's not joking. At all.

"Yes, o- of course. I'm sorry."

Suddenly, I become overly aware of the dimly lit room, her towering frame and the heat seeping into my face.

Storm's eyes are etched with delight as he quietly nods at me - reminding me of the fact that this is an honour and that I should be leaping at the opportunity.

I don't know why I'm so nervous. I have literally dreamed about this. Multiple times.

My cock pleads with my tentative hands as they shakily tug at her panties.

In a perfectly timed act of saving my dumbass, her hand firmly grips my hair the very second her underwear pools on the floor.

She leans forward, out of Storm's grasp and into my now non-existent personal space. Her mouth softly meets my neck and a gentle moan leaves my own at her proximity.

"Reach under that little dress and stroke yourself for me...", she whispers, her teeth soon closing around my earlobe.

The slow stride of a shiver runs down my body and draws my hand around my cock. "Yes..."

"Now loosen up, yeah? No need to be so tense", she purrs as she places one last kiss against my neck before sinking back into Storm's awaiting hands.

Just as my shoulders drop, her legs firmly take the place of my forgotten tension, and oh my God do I want to engrave this moment in my mind.

The sheer hunger in her gaze, her legs slowly reeling me in and the faint, delicious sounds of my hand around my cock - praising the very essence of her being.

My mouth gapes and my tongue presents itself as I make no lull of showing my eagerness. A loud moan vibrates against her skin and my grip grows tighter at the mere taste of her.

"There we go. Good boy", she praises as her hand snakes into my hair.

In total contrast with her gentle words, her fingers tug at my strands and her legs squeeze my face so goddamn good that I briefly forget to stroke myself.

Fuck, I'm not gonna last long.

My eyes do not lack lustre as I gaze upon her once more; the thin glisten of sweat coating her skin somehow amplifying this image of sheer erotica.

A particularly desperate moan sinks into her core as she kisses Storm's neck - open-mouthed, messy. His expression evokes a luscious pressure in my lower torso and my cock twitches, clearly stating that I'm getting a little too close for comfort.

Normally, I would stop immediately and wait until I'm not on the verge of cumming anymore, but not this time.

My body is trembling from just thinking about the intensity of this orgasm. My eyes are barely staying open, my hand could not be any tighter and the warmth oozing out of my cock just feels so fucking good.

I can't stop.

"Mhm! Please... tell me to stop...", I plead, a sharp whine leaving my lips as they close around her pussy once more.

Before I know it, my head is yanked backwards to the extent that it's painful.

"Surely the thought of cumming without my permission didn't cross your mind?"

Her eyes are glazed with sadism as she stares me down, and I am living for every second of it.

"N- no! Never, Empress. It just felt so... good..."

My breath halts as her tongue flicks over my lips, tasting herself and leaving me in utter shock.

She pauses for about a second before snapping her fingers and summoning Storm infront of her - next to me.

"Yes, Goddess?", he beams - his entire stature a testimony of his eagerness to please.

"Clean up his beautiful face."

Immediately his body is facing me; not a sliver of hesitation or confusion evident in his movements. His lips mold around my own as he kisses me, deeply.

I'm engulfed by his scent, his tongue and his hands as they grip at my dress. A quiet stutter of my breath fills the air alongside his own, loud moan as his nails suddenly dig into me.

Storm's pov

My body tenses as Calix's teeth sink into my neck.

What shocked me was the fact that it wasn't the usual, brief nip she gives me to draw a reaction out of me.

It was slow. Sensual. Hard.

So hard that my brain temporarily played dead and my ear started ringing and my mouth couldn't contain the incoherent noises that were spilling past my lips.

Then, her hand was in my hair - yanking my head back until it was resting on her shoulder.

"I think you're a little too excited...", she whispers as her fingers drag up my thigh. "There's no need to rush. Orgasm after orgasm is waiting for you, darling."

Oh. God.

Rewind. Turn back fucking time so that I can have the absolute honour of hearing those words echo in my ears again.

Me? Darling?