Chapter 24

Calix's pov

His skin is soft underneath my hands, goosebumps trailing up his naked body like the first messy stroke of a painter.

"Oh... yes...", he breathes as my hips rock back and forth - in and out.

His moans swell, gently, like he's silently begging me for more - like he's urging me to fuck the shit out of him.

Hell, I'm barely even moving. All I've been doing is grinding the tip of my strap against his prostate.

But oh is he a mess already.

His bottom lip stays in-between his teeth - like it's the only thing keeping him from losing himself. His expression is pleading, growing more whorish with every brush against his g-spot.

And his hips... fuck, his hips.

I don't think they've stopped moving since I found his prostate. He meets every single one of my short thrusts, forcing me deeper inside him when I'm not moving.

A frown of protest settles on his face as I still my movements, his eyes expressing his confusion.

I respond by lifting his legs around my waist, placing myself in the perfect position to fuck him as hard as I promised.

"I think you've waited long enough...", I smile, amused by his expectant gaze and aggressive nods.

My lips are teasing as I brush against his gaped, awaiting mouth. His hand impatiently pulls at my neck and consequently connect our lips.

I move my hips, slowly at first - indulging in his soft moans that get lost in wanting tugs and eager breaths.

His legs tighten around me as I find his prostate once more. This, along with the significant increase in his moans and grip on my back, urges me to thrust faster - harder.

"Like this, beautiful?", I ask, lips moving to suck at his neck.

His response goes astray as his hands tangle in my hair - constant, whiny moans the only sound able to push past his throat.

"Please... yes...", he pleads, baring his neck for me.

For the first time in a long time, I feel a strange sense of satisfaction well up inside me. Not because my strap was deep inside some random twink, but because I was making him feel this good.

This isn't just sex. This is different. The intensity of every glimpse and contact is reciprocated over and over again.

My name falls from his lips. The distinct resonance of his soft, pleading voice seeps into my ears - drawing an unexpected groan out of me.

"Fuck... keep moaning like that...", I breathe, my hands tightening around his waist as I ram inside him.

My eyes watch him intently, failing to tear itself from his pleasurable expression.

His lips part ever so slightly, creating a meticulous path for hasty breaths and vulgar whimpers. His nails dig into my back, carving curved lines of arousing pain down my skin.

His eyes meet mine - impassioned, fiery - evoking a feeling of desire within me.

Never in my life has someone seduced me so easily.

Am I bewitched? Am I... falling for his effortless beauty and entrancing features?

~

Zach's pov

"Calix."

I swallow as my throat suddenly goes dry - taken aback by her sudden decision to finally come to me.

My heart pounds in my ears as my eyes take in every aspect of her, like they had yearned to do so for what felt like an eternity.

"Are you gonna let me in?", she asks expectantly.

I snap out of my short-lived trance and swing the door open, internally scolding myself for being so stupid.

Her familiar, musky scent graces my senses as she walks by me - subtly reminding me of what I had been missing out on for the past few days.

In all honesty, I truly just want her hands on me. It's all I've been fucking thinking about. Every single day.

I close the door as she leans against the couch, her gaze settling on me.

"Talk."

"I'm sorry...", I immediately try, carefully meeting her eyes.

"You know that's not what I want to hear."

Her voice is low... calm - bordering between unbelievably sexy and terrifying.

I halt for a moment, thinking about what exactly happened that night.

Why did I leave?

"I... I just want you, please. I realize now that I was wrong and that I'm entirely willing to give myself to you... in any way you like...", I state without hesitation.

She pushes off of the couch, her hand settling in the crook of my neck as soon as she's close enough.

My eyes shut at the familiar sensation, air suddenly becoming incredibly dense as my breathing grows heavier.

"Zach. Listen to me."

I open my eyes to look at her, leaning into her gentle, soothing touch.

"I don't wish to lose our friendship. Fuck, I could never want that... but you can't just ignore what you feel for me."

Her expression changes, sincerity evident in her dark orbs.

"I don't want to do this... I don't want to hurt you by wanting you. I don't want to use you."

"I want you to."

My hands move to her strong shoulders, gently pulling her closer.

"Please...", I whisper, my lips mere breaths away from her own. She shakes her head no, resting her forehead against mine.

"Don't do this to yourself."

My hands persist - tugging at her shirt as I rise to my toes in a desperate attempt to feel her lips.

"Please. Just for now... just this once..."

My eyes grow wet with tears at the pained expression on her face, her other hand slowly - hesitantly - settling on my waist.

"Yes... take what you want", I eagerly encourage.

My head lifts once more and I ignore the silent tear that runs down my cheek as she finally meets my lips.

To my surprise, our kiss never goes astray. It doesn't turn rough or aggressive. She keeps it there - slow, sincere, bitter-sweet.

As though she saw through the facade and all the desperate lies.