Chapter 10

Calix's pov

"Morning", I say as Zach slowly makes his way into the kitchen. He looks taken aback for a second, but quickly composes himself again.

"Morning...", he sits down at the counter, laying on his arms.

A smile tugs at the corners of my lips, "Tired?" The sizzling of eggs on the stove fills the room as I'm met with silence.

I turn around, only to find him already staring at me. "Uhm... sorry what?" I shake my head, going back to scrambling the eggs, "Nothing."

I switch off the stove as I move to the fridge and take out some fruits. "You wanna make the smoothie today?"

"Sure", his chair screeches against the floor as he rises, taking the fruits from me soon after. He doesn't make eye contact. He even purposely avoids touching my hands.

I grip his wrist, stopping him from turning around. My arm snakes around his waist, pulling his body against mine. "Wanna tell me why you're trying to avoid me?", I hum, settling my face in the crook of his neck.

"I- I... I'm not. I swear...", his breathing grows heavy as I place a tender kiss to his neck, indulging in the way he leans into me. He bares his neck, inviting me in for more, but I let go - turning my attention back to making breakfast.

"Okay, so we're good?"

He just stands there for a moment, wide-eyed.

"Yeah... we're good", he turns, slowly continuing with the task at hand. I take out two plates, smiling to myself as I split the bacon and eggs.

He's more submissive than I thought he'd be. Inexperienced, obviously, but it's almost as though he's a natural.

I take out two glasses and put everything on the table, taking a seat at my plate.

I'm surprised he hasn't asked any questions yet. He doesn't know that I'm into bdsm. All he's ever seen is me being a little rough in bed.

I eye him for a moment, studying the way his hand slightly shakes as he scoops the protein. He's tense - almost as though he's waiting for me to touch him.

"Are we hitting the gym later today?"

He turns around and places the protein powder back into the bottom cupboard. "I'm sorry, I can't. I'm heading over to Alex's after breakfast."

His eyes fail to meet mine as he turns back to the blender.

"Zach?" He jumps slightly, "Yes?"

"Don't be so tense. What happens in the bedroom, stays in the bedroom. You don't have to try and keep the dynamic."

He halts, but nods shortly after.

Zach's pov

What the fuck is wrong with me?

I can't stop staring at her. Every single aspect about her is ethereal... words can't explain how much I like her.

The things I would do for her are quite questionable, but I can't help it.

I'd beg for her. I'd humiliate myself for her.

I'd... kill for her... if she told me to.

I gently bite my lip as I look at her poised expression, eyes fixed on her phone. I squeeze my legs together, images of last night flashing in my mind.

Fuck keeping the dynamic in the bedroom. Fuck being friends. I want her to rule me.

I get up, quickly turning and heading towards my room. She shoots me a questioning look, but I mumble a quick, "I gotta go to the bathroom."

~

Storm's pov

I place the tray of cookies into the oven, taking a sip of water as I plop down onto a chair.

Since I don't have much to do today - aside from the mountain of assignments laying on my desk - I decided to wind down and bake.

This is how I spend my free time. Many people say it's weird, but I don't care. It brings me to a point of contentment.

My phone pings and I reach for it, opening the message shortly after.

Goddess: [Hey. Sorry about last night. Wanna hang?]

I choke on my water, coughing as I try to swallow what didn't spill onto the counter.

So much for contentment.

'Hello! Yes, please!'

Wait, no. Scratch that.

'Hi! I'd love to!'

I anxiously bite my lip as I wait for her to respond. Was that too eager? Did I reply too quickly?

[Cool. Send me a pin and I'll be there in 15.]

Fifteen minutes?! That's way too little time! And... my cookies...

'Okay!'

I internally scold myself as I send my location, taking a deep breath after I've switched off my phone.

"Okay then. Fifteen minutes..."

~

Calix's pov

I frown as I pull up to the location he sent me.

It's... a house.

What uni student lives in a whole ass house? It's not unheard of, but it is very uncommon.

I text him a quick message that I'm here and remove my helmet as I get off my bike. I hope he's not scared of riding...

Pushing off of my bike, I give him a swift once over as he comes out the door. My eyes lock with his as he nears me and my hand immediately pulls him in once he's close enough.

"Hi again, beautiful", I say as I pull him in for a kiss, making sure to bite his lip as I pull back.

A smile hints at my lips as his expression changes into one of shock, his cheeks reddening as he averts his gaze.

"Hi...", he says meekly, eyes briefly meeting mine again.

I hand him my helmet and he straps it on perfectly, looking at me expectantly through the shield.

Somehow that just made me want to fuck him even more. He knows his shit.

I get onto my bike once more and steady myself as he hoists himself up. I wait for him to get comfortable and wrap his arms around me, but he never does.

My expression shifts into one of confusion as I look back. "Uhm... I... I'm hard."

How forward.

I like.

A slight smirk hints at my lips as I pull him flush against my back. He wraps his arms around me and his legs clench as I adjust myself.

Oh he's hard alright.

Use Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें