Chapter 39

Zach's pov

"Captain! Captain!", the whole team cheers as she enters the locker room.

One hug, numerous daps and an excessive amount of pats on the back later, she's on their shoulders and headed to the field.

"So where's the party gonna be?", Alex questions.

"No party. Just me and my bro", Calix states, sending a quick smile my way.

"What?! You're joking", he frowns. An exasperated sigh pushes past his lips as both of us make it clear that we are definitely not joking.

"Fine. Just give me the green and I'll arrange it myself."

"No", Calix firmly says.

"Pleasee? This weekend? My house?"

"Again, no."

"Why?", he whines.

"Because I know you. You're gonna end up inviting a shit load of idiots, wasted and busting a nut in some weird ass fucking place."

I accidentally snort as I try not to burst out laughing.

"That is... very accurate, but beside the point! You can leave if you don't like it, but at least come? Please?"

She sighs, "Fine, but I'm bringing an extra person."

What?

"That's great. The more the merrier, am I right?", he exclaims excitedly.

"Yeah yeah. Now let me down, fucker."

She wants to bring Storm? Surely she realizes that he'll be eaten alive by all the horny, 'straight' guys.

Her arm slings over my shoulder as soon as she touches solid ground. "We hitting the gym later?"

Oh no.

"Actually... I- I uhm, already have something planned for us."

My eyes tentatively look up at her, expecting anger or disappointment or anything along the lines of what usually happens when I decline a gym date.

But instead, I'm met with a smile; an earnest, bright smile that makes her curiosity clear.

"Really? What is it?"

"I can't tell you", I state, my cheeks suddenly bright red.

She hums, "Storm's orders?"

My entire body tenses at her words; once again taken aback by her unbelievable skill of reading me.

I nod - slowly.

Why am I so uptight anyway? All I'm supposed to do is keep a secret, and for a good reason at that.

"Okay, well, I really have to go to campus for a split second after practice. Will that be a problem?"

"No, not at all!", I exclaim.

Thank fuck. I was wondering when the fuck I was gonna get ready.

"Did you need a lift?"

"Nah, Alex is heading there too. I already asked him", she responds.

Great.

"What are we doing today, by the way?"

"Plyos and tackling technique."

"You're joking."

~

Calix's pov

"Thank you my darling. You've been such a big help!"

"It's no problem at all, Ma'am", I say, reciprocating a smile to my practical professor.

An old, sweet lady, but damn does she play like a 20-year-old male. That being said, she needed help moving some pretty heavy equipment, and I would never say no to her.

My hand fishes for keys as I exit the building; my bike soon coming into sight.

Good. It's not stolen.

I make quick work of starting the engine and taking off into traffic, not wanting to make Zach wait any longer.

I wonder what on this earth he whipped out of his ass this time.

Whatever it is, I'm glad that the two of them aren't clawing at each other's throats anymore.

Storm's pov

"Is this good?", he turns - his defined frame straining underneath the firm grip of the material.

A small giggle replaces my steady breathing, "It's a little tight..."

My hands are light as they tug on the strings of his maid outfit, slightly loosening its grip on his body.

"Better?"

"Yeah, I was wondering why I couldn't breathe", he chuckles.

"Is mine okay?", I ask.

"It's perfect. You look great", he beams, swiftly pulling me by the hips.

"Oh... thank you...", I whisper - the soft words soon forgotten as he kisses me.

When did he get so comfortable?

My thoughts are soon disrupted by the distant growl of Calix's bike; as is our kiss, because both of us immediately pull away in shock.

She's definitely earlier than we anticipated, but it's nothing to fret about. Everything is in its rightful place and we're as ready as can be.

Truly, Zach's idea was nothing short of marvelous.

We'll start off with simply serving her in the way she wants and needs. Snacks, a massage, foreplay - whatever she wants.

Then, we move to the bedroom where every possible implement and toy we could think of is on display and ready to be used whenever and however she pleases.

If she decides to be generous and grace us with the sheer force of her beautiful thrusts, her strap is also close-by.

The most difficult task of this entire concept is to remember that the purpose is to serve her, and this is simply because she tends to make it difficult to stay composed.

The desire to beg for her to rail you is almost second nature, you know?

Not too far from the door, both of us kneel - neatly waiting for the distinct sound of her keys turning in the keyhole. And once that sound comes and she sets foot into the apartment, my throat suddenly closes in awe.

Bulging arms and thick thighs look back at me as I blatantly stare at her, my brain finally piecing together that she had practice today.

Fuck, this is gonna be hard.

"H- happy birthday, Goddess."

"Happy birthday, Empress", Zach says in a tone much more composed than my own.

"Oh, this is a pleasant surprise", she says, gently placing her bag on the floor. She steps closer towards us, her fingers soon dancing in our strands.

"We are all yours for the rest of the night, Empress", he mumbles, pushing up into her hand.

"Yes... whatever you desire is simply a command away, Goddess."