Chapter 22

Storm's pov

"Sorry, that's not what I meant!"

I sigh at my incoherence, meeting her questioning gaze. "You're welcome to stay another night... i- if you want to..."

She stills for a moment, staring intently at her phone.

"I totally came off too strong. I'm sorry, this is entirely-"

"Sure. I'll stay."

"Really?", I say, a bit too excited.

She chuckles, "Yeah."

Downing the last bit of her coffee, she gets up, walking to put the cup in the sink.

My eyes follow her, entranced by how controlled, yet casual her movements are. She always has this aura around her. One of charm and stoicism; one that simultaneously attracts and intimidates.

"Storm?"

My name rolls off of her tongue - like it was meant to be said by her. I clear my throat, taken aback by the exceeding effect she has on me.

"Yes?"

She walks back, leaning against the counter as she speaks.

"Ride with me."

Fuck, I would most definitely ride you.

My throat goes dry at the brief mental image; her hips falling into a rhythm of slow, deep thrusts - meeting me halfway.

I swallow, hard. "When exactly?"

"Later today. I've been wanting to go on a good spin for too long."

She's offering to take me along with her?

"I'd be honoured."

She smiles, "Wonderful. I'll take you out for lunch if you're a good passenger."

Like... a date?

My cheeks flush underneath her knowing gaze and I can't help but look away.

"Don't tell me you're flustered? After everything I've heard and seen?", she teases.

Her intention and tone was playful, but it definitely did not evoke the desired reaction out of me. Instead, images of last night flash in my mind. Images that force me to remember the constant, burning need I have for her touch.

"I- I'm not..."

She circles my chair, her movements slow as her fingers sensually tangle in my hair. "Not?"

Her fist closes around my strands and yanks my head back. A gentle moan leaves my lips at the pain, soon turning into a needy breath as her mouth meets my neck.

I know she's doing this to tease me. I know she solely wishes to portray the power she has over me.

And fuck is it working.

"If your behavior is exceptional", she places small kisses on my shoulder, working her way up until she stops at my ear.

"... I'll make you cum over and over until you beg me to stop. Whether that is by beating the shit out of you, or fucking you so hard that the only thing you know is how to moan for me."

I bite my lip as I squeeze my legs together, every word forcing a throb out of my now hard cock.

"Yes. Please."

She chuckles, retracting her hand as she steps back. "What do you usually eat for breakfast?", she asks, turning around to examine the various cereals on the counter.

What? Is she seriously talking about food right now?

I shakily run my hands through my hair, adjusting my pants as I get up.

"Uhm, cereal."

I swear she's going to be the death of me. All I can think about now is her hands all over my body.

Squeezing. Slapping. Dictating.

"Hello? Did you hear me?"My eyes widen at our proximity, not realizing how close she got while I was... zoning out.

"I'm sorry... I... I was..."

My voice grows soft and my words go astray as I meet her eyes. Those deep, endless eyes that reel me in so easily.

"Zoning out?", she finishes my sentence, smiling at my predictability.

"Yeah", I reciprocate, indulging in her amusement.

After a few seconds of infatuated staring, I come to the dawning realization that she must be dying of hunger.

"I'm so sorry. I'm supposed to be a good host and feed you. All I've been doing is stare at you like an idiot...", I mumble.

Shit, why did I say that?

"I can make something for you? Or you could do it yourself if you wish to avoid my terrible... cooking..." Her eyes grow sincere as her expression shifts, putting a stop to my rambling.

Before I could even comprehend what was happening, her hands were tight on my hips and her lips gentle on my own.

Every ounce of air is sucked out of me at the sheer passion behind her lips.

Her grip was intense and her scent engulfed my senses, rendering me helpless against her.

I could not protest. Nor did I want to.

Her teeth close around my bottom lip and she bites down as she breaks the kiss. "You're too cute to resist."

My eyes widen at her words, body freezing in place.

She pulls back, moving to check the fridge for potential ingredients.

God, why does she do this to me?

She takes out a few eggs, carefully placing them on the counter as she continues to look for what is needed.

"Calix..?"

She hums, turning to face me.

"Could you... do that again? Please?" My hands fiddle with the hem of my shirt, suddenly feeling uncomfortably empty as I stand before her.

"Do what?"

Her voice is taunting when she speaks and I come to the immediate understanding that she wants me to say it.

"Kiss me, please. However you want."

She smiles, swiftly pulling me close. "Good boy", she purrs, my cock stirring at the two - seemingly innocent - words.

Her lips meet mine once more and a breathy moan is pulled from my throat as she forces my hips against hers.

God yes.

Within seconds, her grip grows firmer and her kisses rougher, dictating my every move.

I could get used to this.

No... I need this. For every second of the rest of my fucking life.