Chapter 13

Calix's pov

He rises from his seat and slowly does as told, the slightest hint of excitement playing on his face.

His cheeks grow red as he looks down at his cock, pre-cum dripping from the tip down to the base.

"Come here."

He makes his way toward me, looking everywhere but my face. I motion for him to sit on my lap and he does so, making a point of not dirtying my clothing.

"Stroke yourself for me", I say, running my hand down his torso. He immediately reacts to my touch, obliging and touching himself. I bring his flushed face close to mine and indulge in his unholy expression.

He moans as I connect our lips, inching closer towards me. His hand finds my wrist and he gently guides it down to his hole.

My eyes widen as I realise that he has a plug in his ass. A smirk settles on my lips as I rub over it, biting his as he needily moans into my mouth.

"Relax", I say as I pull at the toy, stuttering breaths leaving his gaped mouth. His strokes significantly grow in speed as I start moving the plug inside him.

"You like this, don't you? Your pre is fucking dripping down your thighs."

He whines, burying his face in the crook of my neck. "Yes... I love it...", he gasps as I shove the toy deeper inside him.

"Fuck...", desperate whimpers leave his lips as he stops stroking himself, tightening his hand around the base instead.

"Did I tell you to stop?"

"No... but-"

He gasps as my fingers rub over his tip, collecting his pre-cum. I bring my hand up to his mouth and start stroking him as he tastes himself.

"Oh please stop! I'm still so close..."

He twitches in my hand and I increase my grip as I stroke him faster. "You wanna cum, hm?"

"Please, please yes", he whines, clawing at my wrists. "Faster please, faster... "

Fuck, if he keeps begging like that, I might just let him cum.

I move my other hand back to his ass, pumping the plug inside him once more. He bites his lip in a attempt to quiet down his moans, grinding down onto the toy as he meets my thrusts halfway.

"God, please...", he breathes, head falling back because of the immense pleasure. "I'm so close!"

His hands grab onto to table for support as I force the plug deeper, his shocked gasp soon replaced with a whorish moan.

"Shit! I'm gonna-"

He keens as I still my hands, amused by his slutty expression. "No!", he grinds down onto me, searching for some sort of friction.

His chest heaves as he tries to catch his breath, whimpers of protest still leaving his lips at the loss.

Zach's pov

My labored breathing is cut short by her strong hands gripping my ass and hoisting me up.

I wrap my legs around her waist, jolting at the sudden friction on my tip.

As our lips interlock, a moan is pulled from my throat, the intensity of the kiss lighting up my body.

She sets me down on the counter, consequently breaking our kiss, but her lips - like a savior to a wounded soldier - quickly moves to my neck.

My hands instinctively tangle in her hair as I bare myself for her.

Never, ever stop.

But to my dismay, she does stop. She pulls back as the distorted bass of her ringtone resonates through the kitchen.

She steps out of my grasp, ignoring my desperate pleading and picking up the phone.

"Coach?"

No way. She's leaving before fucking me again?

I abruptly get off of the counter, making my way towards her. Positioning myself in-between her and the cold marble, I hoist myself up once more.

My legs lock around her and I stare directly into her eyes as I boldly guide her hand back to my cock.

To my surprise, she smiles, obliging and wrapping her hand around me. My eyes widen - not for the delicious pleasure coursing through me, but rather her teasing gaze as she puts the phone on speaker.

She strokes faster, knowing full well that eventually I won't be able to hold back my moans.

I shake my head no, but my hips move with her pumps, wanting nothing more than to cum.

As coach continues to talk, her free hand tugs at my hair, pulling me closer.

"If you make a sound, I'll edge you until a singular brush of my fingertips is enough to ruin your orgasm", she whispers.

I gasp as she utters those words, somehow wanting to moan more than I wanted to before.

"Did you get all that, Calix?", coach asks.

"Yeah. When do I need to be there?"

My hands close around the edge of the counter, squeezing as she sinks her teeth into my neck.

Fuck...

"Now, if possible", he says.

She licks over the irritated skin, my body stuttering in her hands.

"I'm a bit busy at the moment. Give me about... fifteen minutes?"

Her eyes are full of mischief as her palm slowly circles my tip, almost as though she knows that I'm frustratingly close.

"No problem. See you then."

He ends the call and a needy moan immediately leaves my lips.

"I- I'm close... please just a little longer...", I whine, legs tightening around her waist.

"Oh, but I can't. The drive is about ten minutes", she simply states, smirking at my ruined state.

I moan, "But that means you have five... five minutes. Please just a little more..."

She increases her speed, "But I'm the captain. I can't be late now, can I?"

She's not gonna let me cum.

"Please... just this once. I want to feel what it's like to cum by your hand."

I let out a moan. One that crescendo's like an orchestra meticulously following the baton of their conductor. One that portrays every speck of want and need that pulsates through my body.

One that alerted me that her denial would break me.