Chapter 11

Storm's pov

Unfortunately, she didn't shove me up against a wall and kiss me the second we got back to her apartment.

Instead, she offered me something to drink - which I accepted, of course. I didn't want to come off as too needy.

We eventually started talking about bodybuilders that use steroids. She even told me about this one time she beat this one beef bus of a guy in an arm wrestling match.

I put my empty glass on the table and place my hands in my lap.

"Quick question", she states.

I look up at her intently, waiting for her to speak. "Are you into bdsm?"

My eyes widen.

"H- how did you.. ?"

She shifts closer, softly tracing her fingertips over the symbol on my neck. "This."

My eyes flutter shut at the subtle touch.

"Are you trained?" Her breath tickles my ear as she speaks - her hand shifting to rest at my nape.

"Yes..."

She pulls me in, her grip tight on my thighs as she eases me into her lap. I can feel myself grow hard as she kisses me, her lips dictating my every move.

My hands shake at my sides as her lips find my neck, biting into the tender flesh.

"May I touch you, please", I moan at the sensation, indulging in the way it goes straight to my cock.

She chuckles, "You may." A gasp leaves my lips as her hands grip my ass, my own consequently moving to her strong shoulders - steadying myself.

She pulls back, looking directly into my eyes as her hand slowly lowers down my body.

"Keep your eyes on me", she commands as her hand slides underneath my pants.

Her eyes light up at my hardness, a smirk soon tugging at her lips as she stares me down. My body jolts as she touches my cock - my hips stuttering at the slow, agonizing pace.

"May I grind up against you, please...", I breathe, my hands sliding down her arm as I feel at every single muscle.

I moan out a thank you as she grants my request, lightly gripping at her wrist as I rock my hips against her hand.

God, that's so good...

Her palm grazes my tip as she shifts her position and I whimper as the sensation disappears.

"Please, please", my cock twitches and I whine at her amused expression. She shifts once more, ensuring that my tip rubs against her hand with each thrust.

"Thank you." My mind goes hazy from the pleasure, a breathy moan escaping my lips as my head falls back.

She suddenly grabs my neck, my breath hitching at the pressure on my windpipe. Her grip increases on my cock to the point where I wince in pain.

"Didn't I tell you to keep your eyes on me, hm?" My heart drops at those words as my gaze immediately settles on her again.

"I... I'm sorry...", I choke out, "I'm sorry, Goddess..." My eyes threaten to fall shut at her deadly grip on my throat, but I force myself to stay focused.

I moan as she lessens her grip on my cock, stopping at the perfect level of tightness.

"Oh! Please forgive me, but I'm so close-", I gag as she relents the pressure on my windpipe, her fingers still stopping my blood flow.

"Fuck... yes! Please keep going!"

Strained moans leave my lips as she stops stroking, gripping the base of my cock instead.

"Not yet."

I whimper at the loss, forcing myself to still my hips. She lets go of my throat and I gasp as she rises, reaching for her but falling to the floor instead.

I look up, all protests that formed in my head gone as I take in her muscular frame.

"Follow me", she turns and I stay close behind as she walks, crawling like the dog I am for her.

She shuts the door after we've entered her room, standing before me soon after. Grabbing a fistful of my hair, I yelp in pain as she pulls me up.

"Strip."

God, do I love her commanding tone.

I do so immediately, blissful excitement welling up inside me. I keep my gaze on the floor as I stand before her, showing her that I am inferior.

She moves out of my line of sight, my mind racing as I hear drawers opening and closing.

I jump as her hand traces up my back, tilting my head back and securing a blindfold over my eyes. "Stay."

My brows furrow at her command, but fear creeps up my body as a whip replaces her hand against my back.

A quiet breath leaves my lungs as I brace myself, afraid that I might disobey her.

As the first strike lands, I clench my fists at the sudden sting - a long, drawn moan leaving my lips. My back burns as I stutter out a thank you, slowly unclenching my hands.

I'm breathless as the whip lands again, harder this time. I arch my back at the seering pain, almost certain that it broke skin this time.

"Th... thank you, Goddess", my head spins as I try to keep myself together, the fear of disappointing her too great.

Before I am able to collect myself, the whip cuts air and another strike lands on my back. A silent scream leaves my lips as I start trembling, the pain becoming more and more unbearable.

I thank her again, considering begging her to slow down as she lifts the whip once more.

No. I'll take it... I'll take whatever she's willing to give me. I'm a good boy.

Again.

My nails dig into my thighs as I keen - my knees buckling at the intense sensation. My mouth opens to ask for mercy, but a hum of a approval cuts me short.

A shocked gasp leaves my lips as I feel her tongue on my back, soon turning my whines into a pain-filled moan.

Her hands slide up and down my torso, resting at my hips as her mouth meets my neck.

"Good boy...", she praises with that voice that could get me to do fucking anything.

I let out a breath as her hand inches closer to my cock; my neck going slack against her shoulder.

"Thank you... it's an honour to be at your mercy..."

My hands reach for her arm as she starts stroking me. I feel at every ridge, curve and swell as it flexes underneath my fingertips, biting my lip when she tightens her grip.

Fuck. Her arms are some kind of weakness of mine.

Her other hand wraps around my throat, squeezing at the same time her teeth sinks into my shoulder. I moan out and roll my hips into her hand.

"Oh, please..."

My jaw goes slack as she slaps my cock, my moans growing louder by the second.

I can't help but whimper at how she managed to make me even harder.

"Yes, Goddess. I'm your whore... use me...", I exhale. My hips stutter as I fail to meet her merciless pumps, moan after moan drowning out the sound of how wet I am for her.

Only for you.