Chapter 18

Calix's pov

It's him.

I can feel my self control crippling around him. My morals go astray.

He draws me to him like a vortex, rendering me unable to touch anyone but him. To fuck anyone but him.

What confuses me is the fact that he has not yet proven himself to be a masochist.

He does not fulfill my requirements.

Yet, I can't help but enjoy every inch of him.

His legs clasp around my waist like the body of a snake, meek eyes glinting in the light. As my lips meet his, my hands can't help but wander up and down his lean body.

Squeezing. Gripping.

His own hands pull me closer as his legs tighten around me, reacting to every brush of my fingertips.

Fuck.

I pull back, simply gazing upon his gorgeous, naked body. Decorated with hickeys and light marks of my teeth.

"You're fucking delectable, you know?"

His eyes widen at my words and I can't help but notice that his cock seemed to enjoy the compliment a little too much.

My eyes stay glued to his as I inch my hand closer to where I know he wants it so desperately.

"Yes please...", he softly bites his lip in anticipation, eyes silently begging me to touch him.

Right then, he awakened something inside me that I didn't know existed.

The way his mouth gaped when my hand wrapped around him. The way his pretty eyes fluttered shut and a soft, satisfied breath fell from his lips.

Perfection.

Zach's pov

Air is sucked out of my body as her touch ignites my senses.

The amount of pleasure I experience when her godly hand lays on my skin is just... wrong.

So intense. So drool-worthy.

She utterly ruins me, and who am I to object?

Her lips connect with mine once more, drawing a particularly vulgar moan out of me.

My breath quickens as she speeds up her pace and I feel myself slowly lose control of every aspect of my being.

My reciprocation of our kiss begins to falter and my hips unwillingly break the rhythm of her pumps.

"I'm sorry...", I breathe, still urging her to continue her mind-breaking stroking.

With every motion of her arm, my entire body seems to rock back and forth. Her strokes are powerful, to say the least.

And it accomplished the impossible by making me even hornier than I already was.

As though she sensed that I was very sensitive, she slows down until she comes to a stop.

I suddenly feel her strap brush up against me and I gasp as she positions the tip at my entrance.

"Keep moaning like that and you'll have to excuse yourself from practice tomorrow...", she says teasingly, lifting my leg and resting it on her shoulder.

Fuck... how is it possible for a human being to be this hot?

She starts moving, slowly pushing it inside me.

I fist the sheets at the uncomfortable sensation, blaming the intensity on the fact that I am quite nervous.

Her hand rubs up and down my thigh - soothing. She then halts for a moment, allowing me to take a breath.

"Good. Perfect...", she praises and my nerves suddenly cease to exist.

She starts moving once more - a bit faster this time - and a sudden spark of pleasure shoots through my body.

"Oh...", I gasp, wide-eyed.

A knowing smile spreads across her face, and before I could even say anything - she pulls back almost entirely and harshly thrusts back in.

It seems as though my reaction was satisfactory, because after that she grabbed my waist and found a steady combination of hard, rhythmic thrusts.

And oh, did I love every single one.

My legs subconsciously spread wider, inviting in more of her length and girth.

"Oh... faster...", I barely manage to say, body existing only for the sole purpose of taking her cock.

My moans grow incoherent and uncontrollably loud as she increases her pace.

Every single time her hips meet mine, the burning urge to worship her name and drool like a dog significantly increases.

"Fuck... God, please...", I gasp, fisting the sheets as her hands dig into my hips.

My eyes awaken from its slumber, cock twitching at the sight it reveals.

Calix... in all her glory.

Tight abs visibly clenching as she roughly thrusts inside me. Expression like that of a sadist, indulging in my pathetic state like Death would as he sips at stolen time from the lives of the guilty.

"I- I...", I stutter, her merciless thrusts not allowing me to speak. As though every breath should rather be a silent praise unto her.

"M- more... harder...", I plead, hips attempting to keep up with her own.

"More?", she says lowly, a slight smirk tugging at her lips. "Beg, whore."

Whore.

One would assume that such a diminishing word would break me, but instead it left me a leaking, moaning mess.

"Yes. Anything for you...", I eagerly state, struggling to contain myself.

"Fuck me harder, please. I- I'll be good. I'll be a good boy!", my voice grows urgent, hands clawing at my skin in an attempt to keep myself from touching.

Suddenly, her hand wraps around my throat - squeezing.

"Leverage", she says playfully, adjusting herself and harshly ramming into me soon after.

Choked moans and whimpers push past my lips, eyes rolling back at the immense pleasure.

"So... good...", I breathe, desperately wanting her to know how exquisite this feels.

With every powerful thrust, the bed abides to her will and bangs against the headboard, not being able to resist the brute force.

This is all so messy. So vulgar. So unholy.

And yet, I can't bring myself to stop yearning and begging for more.