Chapter 27

Zach's pov

Desire.

My skin was burning with desire. Raw need was pulsing through my body and Calix... oh Calix.

She feasted on this carnal need like she could taste it on her tongue.

Her teeth were buried in my neck and her jaw clenched mercilessly, silent screams and whimpers of pain obeying her unspoken order. One that clearly stated: portray your pain or I'll assume that you want more.

Her hips were tight against my own, grinding so deliciously hard and squeezing my cock.

I couldn't get enough.

I couldn't get enough of the risk of portraying the sheer ecstasy throbbing through my body - the risk of her making me bleed and the intriguing pain that comes with it.

"Empress, please...", I breathe - ragged, desperate.

My cock couldn't stop twitching against her body as she exploited my lust for her. With every harsh rock of her hips, she gradually destroyed all sense of logic, control and reasoning left within me.

All I knew were words of pleading, thanks and agreement. Nothing more.

I couldn't think for myself, but that's exactly how I wanted it.

She retracts her teeth from my neck and I moan as her tongue immodestly licks against the sensitive wound.

"Oh fuck..."

My eyes widen as her hand wraps around my throat soon after, squeezing so... good.

Harsh bliss flows through my body - heating up my face and rendering me breathless.

"Oh Empress...", my cock leaks as I buck up into her, relishing in the exquisite feeling.

Her hand is the embodiment of god as she tightens her grip, answering my prayer of repentance for my unknown wrong doings.

I didn't know how, but this was different. I wanted words of praise and degradation far more than pleasure.

"Aren't you going to thank me?"

I immediately open my mouth - wanting to apologize for my foolishness - but my eyes widen as my lips give way to nothingness.

A sly smirk lights up her features, eyes flashing with excitement as her ruthless grip grows even stronger.

"Go on. Thank me."

A hushed breath manages to slip through her firm grasp; one that carried all the weight of my arousal caused by her beautiful sadist.

I love it. I love it. I love it.

"Y- you're perfect...", I exhale, my throat straining underneath her hand. "Th... thank you, Empress..."

Mercifully, she relents her grip, pained breaths and coughs pushing past my throat.

She sits back, said hand tugging at my waistband.

"You're awfully aroused", she says, her eyes moving towards my cock. The cock that is so painfully hard, swollen and soaked in pre for her.

"Yes...", I gasp as she lifts my underwear, strings of pre-cum enthusiastically praising her statement.

"I thirst for you. I want you. Please..."

My head falls back against the pillow, bracing myself for my unpredictable reaction to her devine touch.

I know I won't be able to stop myself. God, my hips can't even stop shaking.

Small moans slip past my lips as her hands rub up and down my torso, squeezing and feeling at my waist.