Chapter 17

Zach's pov

"Why?", I question.

Even though I'm genuinely curious, I can't help but notice the pressure that lifted off of my chest.

"I already told you. I wasn't in the right headspace."

The right headspace to fuck someone?

I silently nod, staring at her intently.

"Then... why do you look so angry?", I ask softly, hands nervously toying with my shirt.

"I'm not. I'm just... confused", she says, jaw clenching as she meets my gaze.

"About what?"

She pushes off of the marble, slowly making her way to me. My heart rate spikes as she tilts my head upwards, leaning down ever so slightly.

Her hand is commanding - tight on my jaw. My body does not protest and neither does my mind.

"Does it matter?", she asks, eyes settling on my lips.

Shit... that's hot.

"No.. ?", I try, wanting it to be the answer that she desires to hear.

"Exactly...", her free hand settles on my waist, pulling me in. Her grip grows tighter as she controls my body, backing me into the bathroom wall.

"Do you protest?", she whispers, lips mere centimeters away from mine.

"No...", I breathe.

Not in the slightest.

Her lips aggressively meet mine and my yearning hands urgently grab onto her naked skin.

Her hands are rough and her movements abrupt. She makes quick work of taking off my shirt - something she has never done before.

I moan softly as her lips find my neck, sucking and kissing. She moves down, tongue gliding over my nipple before she bites down.

My hands grip at her shoulders as a pained whimper leaves my lips.

"Do you like this?", she asks, harshly pinching my other nipple as her gaze burns into my flushed face.

She studies my reaction - a slight smile grazing her features as a breathy moan leaves my lips.

"Yes...", I squirm underneath her touch, wanting so much more.

Retracting her hand from my chest, she steps back, perfect frame towering over my own.

"Strip."

My hands immediately pull at my waistband and soon I'm standing before her - completely naked.

Finding her throne on my waist once more, she hoists me up as her lips dance with mine.

She exits the bathroom, roughly throwing me onto her bed before meeting my mouth again.

"Fuck, Calix...", I moan, fingers tangling in her dark strands.

She groans at that, the rich sound dripping into my ears - thick, golden.

Pulling back, she runs her hands up my hairless thighs, drawing a soft moan out of me.

"Please... don't tease...", I bite my lip as her fingertips brush over my hard cock.

Just as I thought I was going to feel her perfect, tight grip around me - she pulls back.

My brows furrow as she gets off of the bed, staring at her in confusion.

"Elbows and knees", she commands, and understanding washes over me as she returns with a bottle of lube and her strap.

I do as instructed, the realism of the situation finally catching up to me. My breath goes shaky as I start getting a little nervous.

But before I could even open my mouth to say something, all my doubts are silenced by her warm, rough hands rubbing up my thighs and over my ass.

Somehow, simply being touched by her is enough to calm my mind.

And turn me on. Immensely.

She starts by simply caressing - gripping and feeling at my ass. Her hands are soon replaced by her mouth, my body quivering as she kisses and bites at the skin.

And then... her tongue finds my hole.

"Oh God... Calix..." My body squirms at this newfound pleasure, arching up into her.

She grabs my hips, consequently stilling them and forcing her wet muscle inside me.

"Feels s- so good... please don't stop...", I whine, subconsciously grinding against her mouth.

My cock leaks as she continues aggressively eating my ass, failing to contain my moans.

"Oh... fuck!", my breath grows heavy and labored as she spreads me open, shoving her tongue even deeper inside.

Moans fail to push past my throat as my jaw goes slack, pre-cum dripping down my thighs.

"I- I'm close... no...", I whine, not wanting her to stop, but not wanting to cum yet either.

To my utter disappointment, she pulls back, leaving me a shaking, whimpering mess.

My moment of protest is soon disrupted as her voice resonates in my ears.

"Touch yourself for me."

There is not one moment of hesitation before my hand reaches for my aching cock.

"Thank you, thank you..."

Small breaths leave my lips as I slowly start stroking myself, weary of the fact that I was dangerously close to cumming.

My hand is nothing in comparison to her godly grip, but when her finger starts rubbing up against my hole - I lose it.

Soft whimpers turn into unholy moans as she eases her finger inside me. My strokes almost double in speed as I lose control over my body.

"More, more... more...", I chant, losing myself in the intense pleasure.

My body jolts as she finds my prostate, a particularly loud moan leaving my lips.

"Yes... yes... God, please...", my voice grows pleading, desperation evident in every word.

She adds another finger, curling them in such a way that renders me speechless.

"I- I can't... I-", I gasp as she thrusts directly into my prostate, grip tightening around my cock.

"C- Calix! I'm close... please let me cum..."

She doesn't say a word, still mercilessly pumping her fingers inside me.

"Calix!", I exclaim, voice growing in pitch.

I fist the sheets as I feel a godly orgasm well up inside me, not wanting her to stop.

"Please, just a little more... fuck... just a little more!"

My heart sinks as I feel her thrusts slow down and my orgasm consequently slip between my fingers.

"Not quite yet."

I whimper, hips still desperately grinding against her fingers.

"Calm down...", she chuckles, gently massaging my back. "At this rate, you're not gonna last long enough for my cock."

I take a few calming breaths, forcing myself to still my restless hips.

"There we go. Good boy."

My cock twitches once more and I hide my face in embarrassment.

"You're not helping!"

She slowly removes her fingers, proceeding to work on the task of putting on her strap.

"Oh that's not the intention. At all."