Chapter 8

Zach's pov

"Well done guys. I gotta say, you kicked their asses out there", coach praises.

"Whoo! Cap! Cap! Cap!", Alex starts, and soon the entire team joins in, banging on the lockers.

"Alright, alright! Settle down!", coach yells, a faint smile on his face. "I'm very proud of you guys. I expect this kind of performance every single time, because you guys are nothing but the damn best."

"Yeahh we are!"

"Whoop whoop!"

"Coach! Coach! Coach!", everyone chants as they try to pick him up. "Hey! You're gonna drop me!"

They hoist him onto their shoulders, laughing and chanting as they go back out to do another round around the field.

Calix chuckles as she goes to sit down on the bench, shaking her head.

"Hey, don't you wanna head out too?"

She turns to me, "Yes... but I'd rather talk to you. Sit." Her commanding tone urges me to move, sitting down beside her soon after.

"Talk."

I fiddle with the hem of my shirt, pursing my lips.

I'm nervous - understandably - because I'm about to say something I probably shouldn't.

She turns toward me, taking in my anxious fidgeting. "Zach", she places her hand on my shoulder, "look at me."

My gaze settles on those alluring eyes and I can't help but admire them. I let out a breath, immediately relaxing.

She doesn't say anything, but patiently waits for me instead. "I... uhm..."

"I think I want to... experiment."

"Wait what?"

I swallow, "I've always... topped and I just wanted to know what it feels like to... you know..."

"Well, that's great! It's always good to try something else. Did you want me to hook you up with someone?"

"Actually... I want... you."

She looks taken aback for a second and I search her eyes for some kind of sign... something to help ease the pressure on my lungs.

"Are you sure? I don't have a problem with it, but I don't want to make you uncomfortable. I mean, we see each other every day."

The way she's almost unresponsive is so uncanny. I just want some kind of... emotion.

"Yes, I- I'm sure. I want you to fuck me."

"How bold of you, Miller", she smirks. "Come here."

She pats her lap, looking me dead in the eyes. I hesitate for a moment, but it soon disappears as the familiar feeling of want washes over me.

I settle on her lap, blushing at the fact that my dick is exposed to her now. Her hand moves to the back of my neck and I gasp as she roughly pulls me forward - bringing my lips to hers.

I immediately melt into her touch - doing every little thing her mouth commands me to. Her other hand goes to my ass, sliding beneath my tight pants and gripping, hard.

The slight gasp that leaves my lips is soon replaced with a quiet moan as she bites my lip. She pushes my hips against her, urging me to grind. I do so, moaning into her mouth at the friction against my cock.

"Yeah, like that. Good boy."

My cock involuntarily twitches at those words, hands gripping tighter on her shoulders. I whimper as she goes to my neck, biting and sucking at the sensitive skin.