Chapter 9

Zach's pov

"Yo Z? Do you wanna watch a movie?", Calix asks, not wanting to head to bed just yet. Both of us were way too pumped after the match and... other activities.

"Yeah, sure. What you thinking?"

"Horror?"

I nod, "Sounds good." I throw her the remote as I walk to the kitchen, "I'll handle the popcorn!"

I take a breath as I finally step out of her presence. Fuck... I can't stop thinking about what happened.

Did it even mean anything to her? Was it just a one time thing?

I sigh as I stick the popcorn in the microwave, leaning against the counter as I wait. My gaze lands on her as she enters the kitchen, placing her coffee cup in the sink.

"What did you pick?"

She lazily makes her way over to me, hoisting herself up onto the counter.

"Fear street."

"Againn?", I whine as I lightly nudge her.

"No, you fell asleep after the first movie last time", she playfully huffs.

I raise my hands, "Okay okay! My bad. I'll be sure to stay awake this time."

She scoffs, "Yeah right."

I roll my eyes, stepping forward to take the popcorn out as the microwave dings. I take out a bowl, being careful not to burn myself as I throw the popcorn inside.

A soft gasp slips past my lips as Calix's arms wrap around my waist, the low hum that leaves her's like silk as it resonates in my ears. Realising that I had stopped doing what I was entirely, I swallow and go back to seasoning the popcorn.

Her hands move to the hem of my shirt, slowly sliding beneath it as her mouth finds my neck.

"Keep going...", she whispers as my breath stills, her hands moving lower.

I try to follow her order and continue seasoning the popcorn, but as soon as her hand starts rubbing against my cock, I lose it.

"I- I'm sorry...", I grip the counter as she sinks her teeth into my neck, legs squeezing together at the godly sensation.

"Helloo? Earth to Zach."

I jerk back as her hand waves infront of my face. "Didn't you hear the microwave?"

"N- no... I think I zoned out."

"Evidently", she chuckles as she grabs some snacks from the cupboard. I turn back to the task at hand, well aware of my now very hard cock.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

~

"Yeahhh! Slater! Slater!"

"Kill her! Kill her!", we both chant, waiting intently for the killer to strike. The girl screams as she sees him and we cheer as he goes for the kill.

"Yeah! That's how it's done!", we laugh as we hype each other up, going back to our previous comfortable positions before we decided to jump up.

Calix's phone pings and my attention turns back to the movie as she texts back. She places her phone on the table and slings her arm over my shoulders.

"Who was it?"

"The guy. From the store."

My expression immediately falters, "What'd he say?"