Chapter 16

Third person's pov

Calix removes her finger from his mouth, hand slowly sliding to his neck, pulling him in. He moans as she connects their lips, thankful - and very aroused - by the fact that she's touching him.

She breaks the kiss, swiftly pulling him up off the floor.

"On the bed", she commands. He does as told, invitingly spreading his legs as she positions herself on top of him.

She kisses up his neck, her fingers merely grazing where he so desperately wants them.

She wasn't normally this hands-on with a fling, but even she couldn't deny that she was using him for much more than her own pleasure.

This was her relieving stress. Coping.

He wasn't Storm to her anymore. He was an object. Clay - for her to mold as she pleased.

Small moans fall from his lips as she sucks on his skin, legs wrapping around her waist. He arches up into her, eyes widening as he brushes against her strap.

"God... please fuck me already...", he gasps and she smiles against his skin.

His hips buck against her, but she pulls back and removes all friction from his aching cock.

"Please... my Goddess...", he whines as her finger traces his hole. "Oh please... yes...", he gasps. She presses against him and slowly eases her finger inside. He moans softly, legs quivering because of her agonizing pace.

She senses his desperation but sticks to one digit and speeds up her thrusts instead.

"Oh fuck...", he whines, his body not knowing how to react. It's not nearly enough, but it feels too good for him not to moan out.

She curls her finger, slowly but harshly thrusting against his prostate. His hips lift off of the bed, clenching around her as a choked moan slips past his lips.

"O- oh shit. Please stop. Please, please!", his breathing stops as she thrusts deep inside him one last time. He exclaims in desperation as he tightly grips his cock, preventing himself from cumming.

Her hand abruptly yanks at his hair, forcing him to look at her.

"You should understand that I don't like people who order me around..."

The feeling of ecstasy that was coursing through his body is now replaced with fear.

He winces as her grip tightens, "If you do so again, I won't hesitate to put that gag reflex of yours to the test."

He nods fiercely, looking up at her with wide, fearful eyes.

"Y- yes, Goddess."

~

Zach's pov

I gasp in shock as the distinct sound of her bike resonates through the apartment.

Why the fuck is she back? It's not even twelve yet!

"Shit", I silently curse, suddenly becoming very aware of the fact that I am in her room... in her bed.

I quickly jump up and frantically start searching for my pants.

After a few seconds, I give up on the impossible task - considering how messy her room is - and rush to the door.

As I open it though, I stare directly at her towering frame, taking a step back as I lower my head in embarrassment.

"Sorry... I'll go."

She stares at me in silence, not moving an inch.

"O- oh, right. You probably want, like, an explanation for why I'm in your room...", I stutter out nervously, hesitantly raising my head to look at her.

She steps forward and I move out of the way, assuming that she's making way for me to leave.

But, as soon as she's out of the doorway, she kicks it shut.

"Aren't you gonna... let me leave?"

She drops her bag as she stands before me, expression as stoic as ever.

"Look... let me explain-"

The words that I wanted to say go astray on my idle lips as her arms wrap around me.

My eyes widen as she buries her face in the crook of my neck, slightly lifting me off of the floor.

"Calix...", I breathe, eyes fluttering shut as I reciprocate the hug.

I indulge in her warmth, stabilizing myself as I wrap my legs around her waist.

An involuntary gasp leaves my mouth as her lips tentatively close around my skin.

"C- Calix..."

Her kisses grow more aggressive as she works her way up, backing me up against the wall.

"No...", I whisper, but eagerly welcome her lips when they meet mine. Her hands grip my ass as she harshly grinds my hips against hers.

"Calix... wait-", I gasp in-between our kiss, gently pushing on her shoulders.

"Please!"

Suddenly, she stops, slowly pulling back as she stares into my eyes. Her movements are abrupt as she lets me down.

She avoids my gaze and turns toward the bathroom.

"You can leave now", she states, peeling off her shirt as she walks away.

"What's gotten into you?", I ask, following her.

She doesn't respond. Instead, she leans down, splashing water on her face.

"Calix... say something."

"There's nothing to say." She rises as she closes the tap, drying her face shortly after.

Silence creeps up the walls of the dimly-lit bathroom - an uneasy silence.

"Why did you come back?"

"Wasn't in the right headspace."

I nod, fiddling with the hem of my shirt as I look down.

"Did you... fuck him?", I ask softly.

She pauses, heavy gaze landing on me.

I will myself to look at her, preparing myself for the unpredictability of my reaction to the word 'yes'.

"No."