Chapter 26

Zach's pov

"Uhm... is this hard enough?"

My thumbs ache as they dig into her toned back, working the spasm that hasn't budged for the past twenty minutes.

A breathy groan is forced from her throat and my lungs seem to still at the mouth-watering sound.

God, this has been torture.

I wish the sole thing on my mind was relieving her from all this tension, but every single time her eyes shut and her mouth gapes to portray such godly sounds to my ears, I can't help but get just the slightest bit harder than I already was.

"No. More."

Fuck.

The pathetic truth of this entire situation is that I'm liking it way more than I should.

She knows exactly what she's doing, and I - like the awaiting, eager puppy I am - grab onto every word and drop of attention she's willing to give me.

My eyes are fixed on her expression... her brows, her lips. My fatigued hands meticulously follow her orders - desperately wanting to hear, to feel the silky growl of her groans.

And the very second she grants my silent wish, my heart speeds up, my hands fail to feel pain and my breath grows incredibly heavy - just as it would before an exquisite orgasm.

Like dissonant frequencies, I fight the burning urge to just... give in. To grind against her. To beg like I have never begged before. To moan and drool and scream her name like a fucking mantra.

My body craves her touch. Or even just the electrifying effect her voice has on me.

Anything. Give me anything.

The devil himself knows that she could physically abuse my body and I'd thank her every time her skin touches mine.

"Fuck...", she winces as I hit a particularly tender spot, her back tensing underneath my fingertips.

My lips part and give way to a quiet breath - legs clenching around her waist as a throb of want draws pre-cum out of my cock.

"I felt that."

"Shit. I'm so sorry..."

I slightly lift myself off of her lower back, teeth closing around my bottom lip at the subtle friction.

Nonetheless, I quickly find my feet on the floor, embarrassed by how horny and wet I am for her.

God, she didn't even touch me.

She rises from her laying position, her eyes slowly meeting mine as she sits on the edge of the bed.

"Come closer."

Her gaze does not leave my own, warning me of the repercussions of disobeying her now.

I take two steps forward, stopping right infront of her.

Her hand meets my skin, softly gliding along the hem of my waistband.

"I'm certain you want me to touch you. My tight grip around your aching cock sounds heavenly right about now, doesn't it?"

"Yes...", I breathe. "Yes, please... I can't-"

"That was a yes or no question", she cuts me off. "I'm very sure you aren't stupid."

I swallow as her hand inches closer to where I need it so badly. "You're right. I'm so sorry for my incoherence."

My voice is hoarse and unstable, portraying my exceeding desperation for her.

She drags her finger over the outline of my buldge - slowly, teasingly.

"Oh God...", I whine, my legs quivering at the sensation. "I want it... I want it... you know I do, please."

"You do?", her hand suggestively runs over my hardness, drawing a pleading moan out of me.

"Yes...", my eyes fall shut as she finally applies more pressure, rubbing up and down my buldge.

Slowly. So fucking slowly.

"More, please more...", I beg. "Please wrap your hand around me. Please stroke me until I'm drooling and cumming so fucking hard."

"Eager, are we?"

I whimper in defeat at her taunting tone, my body not being able to take all the teasing.

"How badly do you want it?", she asks as she yanks at my waistband, pulling me into her lap.

"Very badly... so fucking badly", I breathe as her hand slides into my underwear. My hands find her shoulders as I brace myself, resisting the urge to buck up into her touch.

As soon as her fingers close around my cock, red hot pleasure pulsates through my body - hardening my nipples, tensing my muscles, watering my mouth...

My hands tangle in her hair as she picks up the pace, yearning for her proximity and scent.

Her tongue drags up my neck, sending throbs of pleasure straight to where her grip is squeezing so tightly.

"Yes... I'm... I'm yours...", I moan into her ear, relishing in the sound of approval that leaves her mouth.

As soon as her teeth sunk into me, pain-filled moans sufficiently filled the air and my hips couldn't help but be tempted by her touch.

I lost it. My weak grip that I once had on my sanity and decency slipped.

I couldn't control myself anymore.

My lips closed around her skin to leave wanting, desperate kisses up and down her neck.

"I want you so bad. Please fuck me. Wrap your hand around my throat and spread my legs as wide as you want them-!"

My nails dug into her back as her grip suddenly tightened around me, increasing the speed of her pumps.

"Oh God, please. Take me, abuse my body. It yearns for your touch... you know it does. You know how much you make me need you."

My mouth parts to utter these final words of pleading - words that my inner, sane self could not believe.

"Please, my Empress."

I didn't know what this feeling was. I didn't know how I was saying what I was saying. I didn't know how to react to all this raw, godly pleasure.

But, one thing's for sure.

I didn't want to stop.