Chapter 28

Zach's pov

"Wait but... what does that mean?", I question, staring intently as she adds banana to our morning shake.

"It means you like pain."

Oh.

"So then a sadist must be someone who likes masochists. You."

"Correct."

Right.

I sigh, "I think my brain might explode from all the information you shoved in there."

She chuckles, abandoning our breakfast and making her way to me.

"How about you tell me everything you remember?", she says, her chin resting on my shoulder as her arms wrap around my waist.

"Okay", I say softly, enjoying her warmth and proximity.

"I'm a switch, because I can take on both dominant and submissive roles...", I gasp, her lips placing light kisses on my neck.

"Yes?"

"Th- there are many kinks and fetishes, but you like asphyxiation most."

"Good. Keep going", she says, nipping at my ear.

I swallow, "Bdsm stands for... bondage, discipline, dominance, submission, sadism and masochism? Did I get that right?"

"Yes. Perfectly said", she praises, gently turning my body to face her.

"And what did I say about you?"

My eyes meet her own, "I like soft Doms. I like praise and validation. Hmm... I like... you."

She smiles, "Very funny."

Her arms tighten around my waist, gradually closing the distance between us.

"You said... I am most definitely an experimentalist."

"There we go. Easy, right?"

I nod - unknowingly so, because my eyes are fixed on her lips. All my attention, truly.

She chuckles, placing a brief kiss on my cheek before removing her hands and going back to making breakfast.

"We're gonna be late if you keep staring at me like that."

A smile lights up my features, "Well, I think coach needs a bit more gray hair."

"No he doesn't. Now help me, idiot."

I whine in protest, "Fine. Just one kiss then."

"No."

"You suck."

~

Calix's pov

"Forward pass!"

Everybody groans as they decelerate, soon coming to a halt.

"We're gonna run that again. Zach, watch your positioning when you near Connor."

"Yes, Captain."

He seems oddly distracted today. I should probably check on him, but that's the least of my worries. Right now it's the fact that everybody is trampling on this field like a bunch of elephants.

The drill I chose is very simple.

Run. Pass the ball. Stay behind. Don't break the flow.

Yet, the amount of times somebody has either dropped the ball or ended up being infront of the passer is unbelievable.