Chapter 30

Storm's pov

"Sorry about earlier. Zach can be a little... unnecessary sometimes", she apologizes, fixing the pillows on her bed.

"It's okay. It doesn't take an Einstein to see that he genuinely likes you. I mean... who doesn't?"

I blush as I realize what I said, welcoming her amused smile nonetheless.

"I'm flattered."

Without warning, she pulls her shirt over her head, throwing the stray article in her laundry basket.

My eyes shamelessly roam her body, pausing at every striation and enticing curve my mind can feast on.

"Yeah sorry, I mostly sleep shirtless", she says, her teasing gaze landing on me.

"Th- that's not a problem at all! I should be thanking you for even letting me sleep next to you..."

She chuckles.

"Well, get in", she simply states, pulling back the sheets as she claims her side of the bed.

Right.

I move - tentatively - finding it awkward to get into her bed under such... innocent circumstances.

I would prefer my legs around her waist... her mouth on mine... my mind shut off and focused solely on her. Her hands firm on my waist... freely roaming my body and roughly positioning me how she wants me.

My palms grow sweaty and my lips dry - silently reacting to the mere thought of yet another fantasy.

Only this time, it's different.

She's right next to me.

The person I yearn for every second of every day.

It would be sin not to get aroused in her presence.

"You warm enough?"

"Uhm... I would be lying if I said yes."

She smiles, turning to face me.

"Come here."

My breath stills and I swallow - throat suddenly dry.

As if pre-programmed, I move closer to her, into her grasp. Into her warm, sensual grasp that for some reason peeks my need for her.

My heart stills as she shifts closer, settling her hand on my waist and her thigh in-between my legs.

Oh, yes.

Her eyes lock with mine, silently taunting me as her knee presses up against my protruding hard-on.

"Approximately how long does it take for you to get turned on when you're around me?"

"Seconds...", I breathe, raising my head and meeting her gaze - boldly, surely.

A smile darkens her features, promising my soul a direct path to hell.

Her suggestive gaze settles on my lips as she moves closer, lessening the distance between us.

"Then don't hold back your desperation for me", she whispers before her mouth adeptly meets mine.

Her words elicit a gentle moan from the depths of my being, urging my hips to grind softly against the leg she so mercifully placed there.

My hands are indelicate as they feel and squeeze at her muscles, the sheer tightness and definition drawing subtle twitches out of my cock.

"Fuck, I... I love your body...", I worship - needy - not making any effort to stop myself.

My moans grow more frequent and potent as she deepens our kiss, her fingers finding its way into my pants and against my readied hole.

"You're loose...", she hums, her tone a mixture of revelation and pride.

"Always... f- for you...", I stutter against her lips as one of her fingers slides into me.

My mouth is delayed against hers as she rubs up against my walls, making me aware of my breathing - my humanity.

"You're quite confident then... assuming that I would fuck you like that", she softly taunts, curling her finger inside me.

"N- no... please. I didn't mean to come across as cocky-"

A meek graze against my prostate cuts me off, swamping the air out of my lungs.

God.

"Oh please let me be a meal for your hunger, Goddess...", I beg, suddenly very aware of the power she has over me.

And I welcome it. The intensity - the raw, blinding intensity of how overwhelming her dominance is.

I would fucking die for it.

My body arches up against her, wanting both the friction against my cock and the deep thrusts directly into my prostate.

And then, gracefully, her hand squeezes my neck - halting my blood flow... halting my thoughts.

A slow, broad breath is forced past my lips, my eyes never leaving hers.

Suddenly, forged air flows into my lungs, my eyes widening at the look on her face.

The look that darkens her features; that makes her look so alluringly terrifying. The look that overpowers gravity and brings me to my knees - no orders needed.

My heart slows as I feel the life draining out of me, yet, I do not protest. I do not ask her to stop, because I'm entranced by the man-made life her gaze grants me.

"Th... thank you, Goddess...", I offer.

In return, she tightens her grip - blurring my vision, amplifying my pleasure... ceasing my breathing.

My eyes fall shut as I briefly slip out of consciousness, but her grip relents right before I could be engulfed by darkness.

I take an abrupt breath, my eyes re-opening as hasty air pumps through my veins.

She quickly retracts her other hand, sitting up as she cups my face.

"Fuck... I'm so sorry. I should've checked with you first", she apologizes - alarmed.

"Are you okay?"

I meet her worried gaze.

"I've never been better...", I whisper.

I take her hand, placing it back into its rightful position around my neck.

"I live off of that look you give me as you watch the life slowly drain from my face."

Her brows neutralize as her body relaxes.

"The look of carnal desire. The look of a sadist", I swallow as her fingers slightly close around my throat.

"I- I take pride in letting you see and hear and... touch and taste what pain given by your hand does to me..."

Once more, the glint that gives me purpose returns to her eyes.

"When you're done with me... I want to look like a crime scene...", I breathe as her hand tightens significantly, increasing the rapid pulsation of my artery.

My own hand meets hers, squeezing and urging her not to hold back.

"Like... like your most fucked up fantasy come true. I want it. I want proof that you were here and you took what you wanted..."

My voice grows uncontrollably hoarse and breathy as the intent behind her grip changes.

As it becomes one with Death's scythe.