Chapter 23

Storm's pov

"Say ahh..."

I giggle as she parts her smiling lips, placing a piece of the chocolate cookie in her mouth.

"Do you like it?", I ask, eyes expectantly searching her own for an answer as she chews.

"It's really fucking good. I'm gonna start stealing these every time I stop by", she responds, opening her mouth once more.

I quickly break off another piece, subconsciously regretting that I made the cookies so big.

"You don't have to steal them...", I blush, "I- I'll bake them just for you."

She smiles - warm, endearing.

"Well, then I might just have to marry you, beautiful."

Marry... me?

In all honesty, even at this young age, I wouldn't mind. Not if it's her.

My eyes stay glued to her face, not being able to look away from her playful expression.

The faint sun falls on her, emphasizing all the right places - as though it existed to touch her skin.

If someone asked me to name one flaw about her for me to keep on living, I would surely welcome death with open arms.

She's so perfect.

Her hand gently grips my wrist, bringing the piece of cookie between my fingers to her mouth.

"You're not very good at feeding me."

"Sorry...", I smile sheepishly, "you're just... very attractive..."

No. I did not just say that.

"Yeah?", her eyes grow mischievous and I nervously look around the park.

"Calix... I- I think we should save that for when we get back home..."

But she ignores my protest. Instead, her lips move to my neck, goosebumps covering my skin at the contact.

Suggesting that we rather have lunch at the park is proving to be quite the bad idea.

"Calix", I whisper urgently. "W- wait... they're gonna notice..."

The hand that was once innocently resting on my thigh moves dangerously close to my cock.

"Calix! This is really... inappropriate...", I breathe, words getting lost in the cool breeze as her hand gently rubs against my growing buldge.

"Tell me to stop and I will."

Like silk her words engulf me, sending a pulse straight to my - now fully erect - cock.

No... why am I such a slut when it comes to her?

I know that she knows with 100% certainty that I really don't want her to stop. How could I? The embodiment of a fucking sex god is touching me.

My tongue rolls over my lips at the low lull of pleasure coursing through me. Thick pleasure. The kind that makes you want to cry out from arousal.

"No, no... please...", I bite back a moan as she rubs me harder, her mouth feasting on my neck.

My eyes widen at the realization that I could definitely cum like this if the opportunity presented itself.

Don't stop...

My eyes flutter shut and my hips lift to grind against her hand - slowly, deliciously.

She smiles against my skin before her teeth lightly nip at my neck. My cock leaks at the small act, drawing a breathy moan from me.

I open my eyes, wanting to admire the prominent curve and swell of her forearm as she rubs against me.

But to my utter dismay, I stare right into the face of a man. A man with a deep frown and a gaped mouth. A man that definitely saw everything she did to me.

My legs snap shut and I quickly avert my gaze as I whisper in Calix's ear.

She bursts out laughing, retracting her hand from in-between my legs.

"Shh shh! He's gonna know I talked about him!", I plead, hiding my face as she laughs even harder.

"You're such a wuss", she teases, reaching for the container full of cookies. Her teeth tug at my ear as she pulls back, drawing a sharp gasp out of me.

"Calix!"

She chuckles, enjoying my flustered state a bit too much.

Zach's pov

I grunt as I cover my ears with a stray pillow, refusing to hear the piercing moans coming from Alex's room.

Couldn't he at least make it less obvious? It's like he wants me to know he's fucking his girl.

Then again... I am the one that's intruding.

Maybe I should just go back. I haven't heard anything from her since this morning...

Not that I care, obviously, but... what if she doesn't come for me?

I walked out of our apartment knowing that she'd realize how I feel. Knowing that we'd fix things.

Was I too hopeful in thinking that she'd want me back?

That night... it didn't feel like she was just fucking me because she wanted to.

Her touch felt precise and passionate, like she knew what she wanted. Her lips kissed my body like a lover would - slow, sensual.

It made me feel so good. So content. So safe.

Maybe I just fell under the illusion of her charisma like all the others. Maybe I am just like all the others.

A number. A fuck. A pull.

But god knows that even if that's true, I would beg to relive that night.

I would get on my knees and cry at her feet if it meant that she'd touch me like that again.

I have accepted the fact that there is no winning when it comes to her.

So if she were to come to me... to grace me with her presence - I would take what she's willing to give. Fully. Without complaint.