🫀I Sink into, Thy Heart of Evil

Birthday special with vamp Zander omg yayyyy happy birthday babygirl!! (This is the best I've got rn ik this is a little rushed..😿 and plus I wanted to describe vamp Zander being menacing too cuz I felt like it okay..)
(Everyone is 24-26 in this oneshot btw)
☆Genre: Slight Horror, Fluff
(I suck at describing outfits so basically this is what Zander was wearing 😿)

The chilling October was finally here, a young man by the name of Drew was unfortunate enough to be the one to buy snacks for the rest of his friends back home

The chilling October was finally here, a young man by the name of Drew was unfortunate enough to be the one to buy snacks for the rest of his friends back home. He was quite surprised as it was very cold outside, it didn't even feel like fall. It felt like winter already knocked on the door. He sighed as he crossed the street, a bag of snacks in one hand. He had to take a shortcut through a specific alleyway, though he felt a little skeptical about it. It was late at night, and he wasn't sure how safe it was. Either way, he decided to go anyway. He was tired and he just wanted to get back to the sleepover with all of his friends.

Although it may seem silly, him and his huge group of friends still occasionally host sleepovers even though they're all adults now. They've done this since high school. It's like an old and fun tradition they've kept to this day. As Drew continued to walk down the street, he was slowly nearing the alleyway. As he neared it, he made sure to stop firstly and listen. He always did this to make sure no one was walking in that alleyway at the same time as him, he usually found it quite awkward. At first it was silent, though just as he thought he could go through he heard someone's footsteps. It sounded like rustling leaves, and like some kind of liquid was being spilled. Now Drew was starting to become more curious, he carefully leaned on the wall and turned his head to peek behind it.

What he saw made his skin crawl. It was like some kind of ravenous beast, standing there. He was tall, he wore a fancy suit, and he had long hair. Along with glowing periwinkle eyes that were the brightest thing about him. That was all that Drew could make out in the dark, and it terrified him. He was wiping his blood covered mouth with a napkin, Drew looked down and realized this beast was standing next to someone's dead body. There was a hole carved out where the heart would usually be, oh great. He ate that man's god damn heart. Drew tried to get a better look again, he wasn't sure if that 'thing' was even human. He had pale skin, he looked..human? Well except for the eerie glowing eyes. In full honesty, fear was an understatement. Drew was horrified. He squinted his eyes and realized, this man looked a lot like a vampire. Especially a certain one they learned about in highschool all those years ago.

That's when it hit him, his friends decided it would be a good idea to play around with a Ouija board earlier. Oh god this was bad. Drew made the grave mistake of accidentally moving, causing the plastic bag in his hand to make a sound. Fuck, vampires have really good hearing. Suddenly, the vampire quickly turned his head towards the direction of the sound. His pupils constricted, resembling those of either a cat or your average reptile. He locked eyes with Drew, making the human cower in fear. The vampire stared at him so mercilessly, it almost made him nauseous. Before anything else happened, Drew turned around and ran as fast as he could. He wasn't planning on becoming someone's dinner tonight, especially a terrifying vampire's dinner. He ran and ran, cussing under his breath. He prayed and hoped that that vampire wouldn't have some kind of magical superspeed.