ˆ。☆🩻🧬

I had to write something for the scientist/doctor AU..💔💔
☆Genre: Fluff

Luke had just finished his shift, he was helping out with the other science team since one of them got an injury from one of the experiments they ran. Luckily it wasn't too serious. He was currently going in an elevator, heading towards the rooftop from the building, that's where him and Zander always met when their shifts ended or when they were on a break. He shortly opened the door and as he guessed, Zander was there. He was leaning onto the fence with a cigarette in his hand, he was focused on the view from up there. Besides, it was a pretty high building, 10 floors. Luke walked up to him and leaned onto the fence as well.

"Hey." He greeted. "Hey, did your shift end already?" Zander asked, "Mhm, there wasn't much to do today. A guy from the 4th science team got a small injury and I helped with that so I managed to finish early." He responded. Zander took a puff of his cigarette and sighed. "Today was a little boring I'll be honest." He started, "Why? Didn't you guys run any experiments today?" Luke asked. "No, not really. It was mostly paperwork." He explained. "Oh by the way, I...wanted to ask if you would like to go out to the cinema later. I heard they were premiering 'The Good, The Bad and The Ugly'. I know how long you've wanted to see it." Zander suggested with a soft smile. "Oh! Absolutely! So is this like a date?" Luke enthusiastically asked. "Yeah, it is." Zander replied, taking a hold of Luke's hand.
L: "Remember our second date?"
Z: "The one at the cinema! With that one really sad movie."

"I'm still astonished at how you thought it was going to be a comedy film.." Zander chuckled at the memory. "Hey! The cover fooled me!"

🎞️Flashback🎞️
The whole auditorium was completely silent with occasional sobs and sniffles, and of course people blowing their nose. "What made me think this was going to be a comedy film!?" Luke whined between sobs as he blew his nose. "They really weren't joking about there not being a happy end.." Zander quietly remarked as a single tear dropped from his eye. "I'm never trusting you with movies ever again." He continued.
"N-Noted.." Luke stuttered, sobbing even more as the movie slowly came to an end.
🎞️End of Flashback🎞️

"I think that was the first time in my life that I've ever cried so much over a movie.." Luke chuckled. "Oh please, you were weeping your heart and soul out." Zander smiled. "Oh come on, don't act like you're any better. You were on the verge of tears when I brought you to see the sea for the first time on our first date.." Luke smiled. "Hey! Don't bring that up!" Zander playfully punched Luke's shoulder.

🌊Flashback🌊
The wind was soft, and the sun was out. Zander and Luke stood next to each other on a coast, in Haiti. They had an outlook of the Caribbean Sea. Zander stood there completely amazed, this was the first time in his life that he's ever been to the sea. "You're the first person to ever take me to the sea.." Zander remarked in a daze, completely unfocused. "Now that's surprising..you lived in Japan for half of your life and yet you've never been to the sea?" Luke chuckled as he looked over to Zander. "Well, my parents never really had time to bring me there. The closest I'd get was maybe some bays nearby or lakes." Zander responded, he was currently 23 and yet this was the first time he's been to the sea. "That's kind of sad honestly.." Luke remarked with a frown. He wrapped his arm around Zander's shoulder, "Hey, cheer up. You're finally at the Caribbean Sea now, can you believe it?" Luke tried to cheer him up. Zander chuckled softly, "Hm, yeah. It still feels like a dream."

"Thank you, this really is an unforgettable experience." He smiled as he looked up at Luke. The auburn haired man smiled, "Can I...kiss you?" He asked. Zander simply nodded and wrapped his arms around Luke's neck. They both closed their eyes and slowly leaned in, the kiss was gentle but full of love. They shortly pulled away and gazed into each other's eyes. "I'm so glad I called you that night, otherwise I wouldn't be experiencing something so magical right now." Luke said as he caressed Zander's cheek. "I can't imagine how miserable I would've been right now, if I didn't write my number on the cigarette I lent you that night at the event." Zander chuckled.
🌊End of Flashback 🌊

"You know, the reason I grew out my hair was because of you." Zander added, taking one last puff of his cigarette before putting it out. "Really?" Luke asked curiously. "Mhm, remember the time you said I'd look really cool with longer hair while we were in Haiti?" He mentioned. "Ohh, wow. I didn't think you'd take me seriously." Luke chuckled.

A/N: had a whole geography crisis on deciding which sea they should go to at the flashback omg..