。.゚+ 🚔

Requested by: joezmmaz
☆Genre: Angst
(Sorry I couldn't include the fight scenes, I'm really terrible at writing those..)
⚠️TW!! There will be mentions of death, guns, violence, and suicide, please read with caution or simply avoid this chapter if you can't handle things like that.

No. No, it wasn't supposed to happen like this.
Please just tell me I'm having a nightmare, please just tell me I can wake up now.

I immediately dropped down to his side, he was already covered in blood. "Zander, Zander look at me." I cupped his face and made him look up at me, I could tell he was barely keeping his eyes open. "I don't think I'm gonna make it this time Luke." He quietly whispered as he weakly held onto my hand. This was the sentence I feared of hearing. Never did I ever want to hear that come from him. Anyone but him. "What are you talking about!? Come on! Just let me carry you back! I can still save you!" I exclaimed as my eyes started getting watery, my vision was getting blurry and I could barely see from the tears stinging the corners of my eyes.

He slowly got up with my help, leaning onto me entirely. "Luke, dear. Listen to me. We don't have much time." He stroked my hair as he attempted to calm me down. He looked longingly into my eyes and said the following. "Pick up the gun," he ordered, I obeyed and picked up my gun. "Shoot me." He boldly said. I stood there completely bewildered. My eyes were wide and I was as pale as a ghost. "Zander." I placed a hand on his cheek. "Don't make me do this." I felt tears streaming down my face. I didn't want to do this, I didn't want to lose him just yet. "Trust me it's better this way." He smiled softly, "The doctors trying to keep me alive is probably going to feel like torture, and you can end my misery right here and right now." He continued to calmly explain, attempting to wipe my tears.

He gently held my shaky hand which was holding the gun and slowly guided it to the center of his forehead. "No, no, no." I whispered, even more tears beginning to fall down my face. "It's going to be okay, you're doing me a favor." He smiled, still completely calm. He placed his other hand on my chest, more accurately my heart. "You're doing a great job sweetheart." He continued. I continued to weep and weep, I dropped the gun and grabbed him, holding him in my embrace as tight as I could. I sobbed into his shoulder. "Luke, we don't have time." He continued. "Please don't leave me, anyone but you." I barely chocked out between sobs. I slowly let go, I knew he was right and I hated to admit it. I had to let him go.

He picked up the gun, placed it in my hand and slowly guided it up to his forehead again. This time I was at least one foot away from him. I was trembling and could barely even hold the gun in my hand as more tears began to stream down my face. "Do it." He coldly ordered. It was moments like these that I truly wondered how he could still stay so calm and so brave. "My beautiful boy. My boy. My boy." I whispered under my breath, I couldn't even look at him. "Come on, you can do it." He encouraged me. I knew we were running out of time, "I love you."
The sound of the gun went off as he dropped to the ground. I shut my eyes as I didn't want to see the sight before me. I immediately dropped my gun and took my phone, I dialled Hailey.

"Luke!? Where on earth have you been? Is Zander with you!?"
"He's gone." I sobbed.
"..."
"..gone?" She sounded like she was on the verge of tears. Unfortunately I'll have to be the one to break the news to her.

How will I go home..? How will I go back to what was once a warm and bright place with the love of my life? What was once a warm and safe loving home is now going to turn into a dark and fucked up place.
That was when I got another idea, I picked up the gun again. "Tell the others I love them." I quickly spoke. "Luke!? Luke! What do you think you-!?" I hung up. I walked right next to him. He was on the ground, his hands were completely cold, I gave him one last kiss on the cheek, I stood up again and put the gun to my head. "I'll be with you, soon."
I pulled the trigger.

Luke dropped to the ground, right next to Zander. Even death couldn't do them apart. They were later found together, they were buried next to each other, hopefully they found each other again in the afterlife.

A/N: this was just brutal, I felt sick writing this. ANGST IS NOT FOR ME...
PS: listening to crack baby or I bet on losing dogs by mitski tore me apart, definitely recommend for a better experience!!