♡˖。•́🌆

Silly AU where the sillies actually become a famous band, because I never see anyone ever write that kind of stuff LMAO
☆Genre: Fluff

It was currently 1am, Luke agreed to come over to Zander's house for a sleepover. He was currently laying on Zander's lap, as Zander softly stroked his hair. They were both on Zander's bed looking out of the window at the pretty view of the stars in the night sky. The room was dimly lit, there were four candles scattered around the room. Each placed neatly on a straight surface.

"You know, I just realized, this is probably going to be our last Christmas as ordinary people." Luke said as he looked up at his boyfriend. "Hm? What do you mean by that?" Zander asked as he continued to lovingly stroke Luke's hair. His voice quiet and gentle, almost hushed to a whisper. "With the record deals we've been getting for our first album and concert, and the whole offer you got for acting in Hollywood, we'd all probably get recognized on the street almost daily. We'll be famous next year!" Luke explained with enthusiasm in his voice. Zander couldn't help but smile at that, "You're right, I haven't really thought about that." He admitted as he lovingly looked into his lover's eyes.

"I hope we'll be able to get a nice and fancy house for the two of us in the future." He calmly continued and his smile was even brighter than before. "Oh we definitely will, and we're most definitely getting a cat. Sorry sweetie but I'm allergic to dogs." The auburn haired boy marked, his golden eyes shining in delight. "That's okay with me, I don't care which house we live in, or which pet we have, as long as I have you by my side." Zander whispered. He knew it sounded cheesy but he was fully honest.

"Good, I don't wanna lose you honestly, anyone but you." Luke's voice was hushed to a whisper as he placed his hand on Zander's cheek, and caressed it. "You're not getting rid of me that easily." Zander joked. "I know." Luke answered, both of them chuckling at that. "But on a serious note, I can't wait to see posters of upcoming movies which you'll star in. And I can't wait to see how fast tickets are going to be sold out for our concerts, it just makes me so, so excited." Luke explained. "Alright, alright, your expectations are too high sweetheart. But I hope that'll be true, we've all worked really hard to get to where we're at." Zander responded. "Mhm, you're right. Now get over here, I'm sleepy." Luke said as he pulled Zander down next to him, "Good night and sweet dreams, I love you." Luke said as he kissed Zander on the forehead and wrapped his arms around him. "Love you too, dear." Zander responded as he kissed his lover on the lips one last time before closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.

This was so cheesy, lord...