Sickness Madness

☆Genre: Fluff

The doorbell rang, Luke walked down the stairs on his way to open it. He wasn't feeling all that well, he was actually quite sick. He missed school today, and Zander was coming over to check on him. His parents were both at work right now, so he was alone at the house. He opened the door and was immediately greeted with a worried looking Zander. "Hey, oh goodness. You look pale." He frowned and went in for a hug, Luke hugged back and chuckled. He noticed Zander was carrying something with him. "Careful, I might make you sick." Luke warned, letting go of the hug. He stepped back and let Zander enter the house. "I'll be fine, you know I never get sick." Zander reassured with a smile. Luke smiled back, his gaze averted to the bag in Zander's hand. "What's that?" He asked as he pointed towards the bag, Zander looked down, "Me and the club got you some get better soon gifts." He answered, he turned his head to Luke and handed him the bag.

"You guys shouldn't have." He smiled, feeling much better already. "Anything for you hon." Zander smiled and kissed his cheek, Luke took a hold of his hand and they both walked into the living room. They sat down on the couch as Luke placed the bag on the table. "I'll check the gifts out later, I'm really tired." Luke said, leaning his head on Zander's shoulder. "Did you not sleep well yesterday?" He asked, bringing Luke closer and allowing him to rest his head on his chest as he gently played with his hair. "Not really, I was struggling with my fever all night." Luke sighed, "Ah, I see." Zander replied.

It was a calm and content moment, both of them peacefully stayed in each other's embrace. Zander quickly noticed that Luke was starting to shiver, meaning he was cold. He saw the blanket neatly folded on the couch and took it, covering Luke up to his shoulders. "Is there anything you'd like me to make for you, dear? Maybe a soup, or simply a healthy vegetarian dish?" Zander asked, kissing Luke's forehead. "No, just stay here with me. That's already enough." Luke smiled and wrapped his arms around Zander's waist. "If you keep playing with my hair like that I'll fall asleep. You're too gentle." Zander chuckled sweetly, "That's the point, you need some rest sweetie." He quietly responded. "Mhm." Luke hummed and eventually closed his eyes, feeling himself drift off to sleep in Zander's warm embrace. Zander smiled, he placed the back of his hand on Luke's forehead to check if he was still warm. The fever cooled down, and Zander fell asleep as well.

A/N: HII!! I haven't posted much here so here's a short little oneshot for now, Idk what else to write here unless u guys have some requests 🙏🙏

Strawberry chuu? Strawberry Zander.

Adios 😘