🍾*・ ° •

Seven minutes in heaven,
Requested by TheReaderofBooks404 (it doesn't let me tag them 😭😭)
Genre: Lemon 🍋

"I wish we could've at least gone out on the balcony." Zander sighed as he looked out the window, watching as the rain continued to pour. "Staying inside isn't all that bad either, isn't it?" Luke asked, leaning onto Zander. "Mhm, you're right." He agreed. "Though, I feel like it would've been more romantic if we were stargazing outside right now." Zander continued, he gazed into Luke's eyes. "Well, if you want a romantic setting that bad, why don't we do a round of seven minutes in heaven?" Luke suggested, "But it's just us..how would that work..?" Zander raised a brow as he asked. "Since it's just us, wouldn't that make it more fun since I have a chance of kissing you with every bottle spin? Technically that makes me yours and that makes you mine for the night." Luke chuckled as he watched Zander's face begin to redden. "You're such a tease."

"But I guess it's not that bad of an idea.." Zander got up and slowly turned towards Luke. He closed his eyes and got closer as he placed his arms on Luke's shoulders. Luke cupped Zander's face and both of them started to lean in. Luke felt a pair of soft lips on his first, the kiss was smooth and passionate. After a minute they pulled away to catch their breath, "So, are we going to continue doing this until a certain point or what's your goal?" Zander asked, still keeping his hands on Luke's shoulders. "You ask too many questions sometimes, just enjoy the moment." Luke responded with a smile.

After a few make out sessions, the two were literally on the ground on top of each other. Luke had pinned Zander to the ground and they continued their make out session as the rain continued to pour outside. The lights were off and the room was dimly lit, the few candles that were lit up were lavender scented candles. The two continued to tease each other by tugging on each other's clothes, and leaving hickeys on each other's necks. It was enjoyable. They were both also smiling through the kisses. They'd eventually make little breaks and kiss each other softly on the nose, cheek, neck and etc. They didn't realize they were doing this for around 7 minutes by now.

Zander quickly looked at his watch, "Guess we really did play 7 minutes in heaven." He remarked, shifting his gaze from the watch towards Luke again. "See, wasn't that fun? It really did feel like I was in heaven." Luke joked. "Well we didn't really do this right after all, we were supposed to spin a bottle and stay in a closet." Zander jokingly explained with slight laughter. "What? You want us to do all of this again in a closet?" Luke chuckled. "That would be too difficult, we'd be completely cramped together." Zander replied. "I wouldn't mind that." Luke answered, getting jokingly punched on the shoulder by Zander.