∘˚˳°🪞🧛🏻

☆Genre: Fluff

🧣Luke POV:

I quickly excused myself to go to the bathroom, I immediately rushed to the mirror. Facing it I knocked three times, and I said the following phrase: "Zander! Zander, are you there?" All of a sudden a warped noise was heard and he quickly appeared before me with his upper body sticking out of the mirror. "Did you miss me?" He laughed, everytime I hear that dark laugh of his I simply get chills down my spine. It mesmerizes me, the way I can see his fangs as he laughs, the way his tone is so dark and ambitious, its truly beautiful. He's truly beautiful.

"Kind of, what have you been up to?" I asked quickly snapping out of my trance. He looked at me with an unimpressed look and simply sighed. "I know you didn't summon me just to make small talk, what is it that you really want now dear?" He went straight to the point. "Guess I can't really lie around you, huh." I chuckled awkwardly as my cheeks were a tinted red once I heard the pet name he gave me. "Well I...I wanted to ask if we could meet again but you know..in your physical form and not through a mirror?" I asked, anticipating his answer. He smiled, "Of course, I haven't been to the human world in quite a while. Are there any humans out there with sweet blood? I'm getting thirsty." He chuckled, I simply let out a breathy chuckle as well. Nonetheless I couldn't quite tell if he was being serious or just joking like he usually is.

All of a sudden the small window in the upper corner of the bathroom was opened, the sun reflected directly at Zander. I quickly turned around to check on him but it was too late, I heard a short hiss sound and that same warped dimension kind of sound and he disappeared. I looked back up at the window, it was Hailey. "What was that for!?" I asked her. "Sorry, maybe try talking to your vamp boyfriend another time. Now get over here!" She exclaimed pointing at me. I sighed as I made my way to the door. Hm, 'vamp boyfriend.' that kept repeating in my mind. Unfortunately I didn't have time to discuss the time and place where we could meet again, hopefully he'll find me. I'll surely be anticipating his arrival.

P.S: this is how it looks like when Zander pops out of the mirror 😭 use ur imagination ✨✨

S: this is how it looks like when Zander pops out of the mirror 😭 use ur imagination ✨✨