๑*・。゚💐

I made some hcs about these two as kids bcz they're silly like that !! :3

•When they were both little, Zander found out that Luke really liked tulips. Therefore he asked his mother how to plant these flowers into their backyard, she taught him and he eventually waited until they grew and bloomed. This way, he'd always have a valid excuse for Luke to come over. So he could see the tulips.

•When Zander was in middle school, he realized that he had a crush on Luke right? So he came up with a little code name for him whenever he talked to his mom about him. The code name was Tulip in Japanese. "チューリップ" (Chūrippu).
•Luke would always pick any little flowers he could find around the parks him and Zander would go to and he'd always give them to Zander. (Flowers are a big part of their relationship 💗🌷)

•The two of them tried taking care of a fish together once and unfortunately they forgot to feed the poor thing for a few days and uh..yeah they had to flush it down the toilet..

•They pretended to get married with small paper rings and little bouquets of flowers.

•Luke's code name for Zander was Lavender in polish, "lawenda".

•They both spoiled each other with gifts when there was a special event (for example: birthdays).