🩹。~ˆ☆

☆Genre: Fluff

🍂Luke POV:

Something stupid happened today. I know I should've chosen a more mature way to handle this but my instincts and most importantly, my heart, made me do what I did. Earlier today, I got into an argument with one of the guys on my football team. It was just the two of us in the locker room, and he continued to say something quite filthy and awful about Zander. So out of instinct I argued back and eventually I punched him, I know. It's really wrong but I love this boy too much, hearing anyone say even the slightest mean thing about him just makes me furious. They don't know him like I do. They don't know how loving and caring he is, and they will never truly know.

"So, you wanna tell me what happened?" Zander calmly asked as he gently wiped the blood off of my cheek, using a cotton ball with alcohol. I hesitated for a moment, should I really tell him? "Well...I don't know how to explain this. Can you promise that you won't get mad?" I asked as I gazed into his eyes which were filled with worry. "Of course, I promise." He responded as he placed a bandage on my cheek and continued to disinfect other injuries on my face. "You know this one guy from my football team, Max? Well, he said something really awful about you so.." I hesitated for a moment before continuing. Zander gave me a "go on." Look, "well..I punched him in the face and..a fight broke out. I'm sorry." I apologized as I lowered my head in shame. Suddenly I felt two hands lift up my head gently again. And a peck on the cheek. "Darling, don't apologize. I think that's honestly really sweet of you, but please don't get yourself in dangerous situations because of me. Be more careful." He kissed me on the forehead this time and simply smiled down at me while gently caressing my cheek.

That was it, that was the magic of Zander. It felt like falling in love with him for the first time again, he just has a way with his words and gestures. He always understands, he always knows how to keep me calm and reassure me. He then continued to bandage my hand gently with each step, making sure to ask "does that hurt?" Every time. I simply smiled in return and always assured him that it was okay.

"I hope that's alright, that's the best I can do for now. Luckily you didn't break anything but it seems you just sprained your wrist, take it easy this week." He explained as he gently held my injured hand which was now wrapped up neatly in white gauze. "It's more than alright, it's perfect. Thank you." I kissed him on the cheek and he smiled as a layer of blush coated his face. All of a sudden we were rudely interrupted by the door being wide open. Oh, it's Jake. "ALRIGHT!! Can you guys do that later? Luke, get in line. My shoulder isn't going to fix itself, MILLY'S WAITING TOO!!" Jake exclaimed. Zander simply sighed, he knew that he had to take on the role of a nurse for tonight.

A/N: those who can recognize where the cover photo is from get a cookie 🍪 😘