💠Pawsome Adventure 2💠

While the two siblings went to grab snacks, Yeontan was curled up in his makeshift bed. "Hey buddy see I was able to bring some carrots and rice. I hope you like it" Y/n said as she went towards Yeontan. She kept the bowl in front of him and he started eating. "Yes baby, I know you were hungry. I'm sorry I kept you waiting. Now eat well!" Y/n said as she gave him soft scratches behind his ears.

"Y/n, it's me Taehyung" His voice was heard along with a knock. "Come in and shut the door!" Y/n told him. "Look I brought some bananas and broccoli, I've heard dogs can eat this" Taehyung said as he unpeeled the banana and gave it to Yeontan.

"I guess this food will be okay for tonight too. Tannie I'm sorry we can't give you proper food today but I promise we will bring good dog food for you tomorrow when we return home from school" Y/n said.

"Yes, the convenient store near our school sells good quality dog food. We can go there. I've saved some money" Taehyung said and Y/n nodded. They both sat in silence and watched their dear Tannie eat happily.

"I'm so jealous of you. You get to sleep with him. One day I'll shift him in my room" Taehyung said. "Why!! He will be with me here always" Y/n said. "Oh in your dreams shorty!" Taehyung said. "I'm not shorty you mmm.... Alligator!" Y/n said, "Oh if you're not shorty then who is?" Taehyung asked. "Jimin oppa" Y/n countered. "But he's taller than you" Taehyung said with a smirk. "That doesn't count" She said and pounced on him and tried to scratch him with her small but pointy nails. Taehyung tried to pull her hair and it was a mess.

"Woof woof" Yeontan barked and went towards them. He jumped around them and tried to stop them. At last he went between them and finally they stopped their physical fight. "Okay okay Tannie, I'm not fighting with this witch anymore" Taehyung said as he placed Yeontan in his lap. "I'll see you next time" Y/n muttered.

"Okay now leave" Y/n said. "Yeah I was about to anyway" Taehyung said and went outside.

Next day

"Okay you three ready for school?" Yoongi asked. "Yes!! All ready" Y/n, Jungkook and Taehyung said. "Sure? Not forgetting anything. Lunchbox? Water bottle? Any book?" Yoongi asked again. "Oh wait! My assignment. I left it on my study table. I'll get it" Y/n said. "Of course I knew it, one of the three always forget a thing or two" Yoongi said and sighed.

Y/n entered her room, grabbed her assignment, checked Yeontan's food and water bowl. They both were full. Picked Tannie up and gave him a quick warm hug. "I'll be back soon baby. Take care of yourself and please don't get caught by oppa. Okay I'm getting late for school, bye bye. I'll miss you" She said and placed him in his small comfy bed. She left the room in a hurry and unknowingly left the door ajar.

Timeskip

"Kids left for school, Namjoon and Yoongi went off to office and Hoba went to gym and finally some peace in Kim Household! I just love this quietness. No kids quarrelling over random things, no loud rap music and no breaking of my favourite crockeries" Jin said, roaming around the house talking to himself. "Uff I love it! Only peaceful silence and dog's barking.... Wait what?? Dog barking??" Jin's eyes widened.

"I think I heard it from this way" Jin said, pointing at the corridor leading to the kid's bedrooms. "I think I misheard something or did our neighbour get a new dog?" Jin voiced his confusion but went towards their rooms anyway. As he reached Y/n's room he saw her door left ajar. "Aish this girl, I've told them countless times to shut the door when they leave for school but who listens to me in this house anyway? I'm the old cranky brother ranting all the time disturbing them. Brats!" Jin muttered in annoyance.

He went to close the door but heard the same bark again. "What?? I'm sorry Y/n, I do respect your boundaries but I will have to go in your room" He said and went inside. He was shocked to see Yoentan there. "Who the hell are you Mister??" He questioned the dog but it was too late. As soon as Yeontan saw Jin he ran out of the room. "H-Hey hey hey wait!!" He said and ran behind Yeontan. Unfortunately Yeontan ended up in the kitchen and when Jin tried to catch him it only resulted in the kitchen being a mess. "Okay fine fine I won't do anything.I'm sitting in the living room please don't make a mess here. Please!" Jin requested and went to the living room and sat on the couch. Soon Yeontan came near him and sat near his feet and licked it softly. "Okay so now you wanna come to me and show me those eyes and show me affection and want me to forgive you? If yes then let me tell you your trick is working pup" Jin said and picked him up only to place Tannie in his lap.

"I'm pretty sure you are the reason for Y/n to be in her room yesterday. Hmm now what should I do with you? Let's give you some food first. I'll boil some chicken for you" He said and went to the kitchen and the dog followed. "Oh now you're trailing me huh? Don't worry you aren't going anywhere. I guess we are adopting a dog" Jin said with a sigh but smiled anyway. "What's your name dude? I'm pretty sure Y/n must have named you. Hmm, let her come home till then I'll call you pup"

It was late afternoon, Jin and Yeontan were chilling in the living room. Jin was showering the little pup with all the affection needed. It looked like the little pup managed to wrap his paws around Jin's heart.

When Y/n, Taehyung and Jungkook came home from school they were shocked to see Yeontan in Jin's lap. "O-Oppa" Y/n called him. "Hyung, who is this little puppy?" Taehyung said, playing innocent to which Y/n glared at him. "Is this the puppy you guys were talking about?" Jungkook asked, whispering in Y/n's ear to which Y/n nodded. "Come on guys, drop the act. I know you brought this little guy home so now quickly go change and get back here" Jin said and all three siblings ran to their rooms as fast as they could.

"So now tell me who all were involved in this? How did this happen and since when?" Jin asked as Namjoon and Hoseok entered the living room. "Hii guys, oh wait, is that a dog?" Hobi asked.

"Yes I found him in Y/n's room. Come sit here they were about to tell me what this pup is doing in our home" Jin said as Joon and Hobi sat beside him across Y/n, Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Well, Taehyung oppa and I found him on our way back from school yesterday. He was in a sealed box. Sealed box! We rescued him and he looked so scared and fragile so we decided to take him home with us" Y/n explained.

"Jungkook, did you know about it?" Namjoon asked. "No hyung, they told me today when we were returning home" Jungkook said.

"Hyung, please let him be here. He needs home and TLC. We can give him that" Taehyung said. "TLC?" Jin asked. "Tender Love and Care" Taehyung answered. "He learned that from me" Y/n mumbled.

"Well it looks like your little pup has won my heart too so we can keep him" As soon as Jin said those words the three maknae erupted from their spots and started celebrating.

"But wait. Hiding it from me and others was very wrong of you Y/n and Taehyung" Jin said.

"We are sorry hyung we won't repeat it" They both said. "Good, by the way what's his name" Jin asked as Yeontan went near Y/n and Taehyung. "Yeontan, but we also call him Tannie" Y/n said. "Wow that's a cool na-" Jin said but his words were cut by Yoongi.

"Guys look I've a surprise" Yoongi said as he came in the living room with a adorable Toy Poodle brown dog. But Yoongi was surprised instead when he saw Yeontan.

"Can someone explain?" Yoongi asked. "Yoongi, who's dog is this?" Jin asked. "Well since the kids were begging us to get a pet I adopted Holly" He said. "Yeyyy!!!! Tannie now you a company" Y/n said as she went towards Yoongi to get Holly.

"Well to summarise it, Jin found this puppy in Y/n's room and it turns out Y/n and Tae found this little guy yesterday and brought him home cause he was abandoned. And we decided to adopt him" Hoseok explained.

"Well I guess this household will be a mess now" Yoongi said.

"As if it's not already" Namjoon mumbled.
.........................................................................

_________________________________________

I hope you liked it,
Please vote and comment
If you have any ideas, please share.
Hope you are having a good time
Take care
I purple you 💜