💠Memory Loss💠

Age:- 19 years

Y/n POV

I opened my eyes but immediately shut it when I felt too much light.

"Ah- Argh-" I groaned in pain.

"Go fast call the doctor, I'll inform her guardians that she has woken up" I heard a female voice.

I opened my eyes and slowly got comfortable with the surrounding light.

I am in a hospital?

What happened?

Last I remember was..... nothing?

What? Why don't I remember anything? Who am I? Why am I here?

"Can you hear me Kim Y/n?" Nurse asked.

"Huh?- Oh, yes yes I can but is my name Kim Y/n?" I asked.

"Yes, you are Kim Y/n, don't you remember?" She asked.

"Actually I can't remember anything and this pain in my head is not helping either" I said hissing in pain.

"The doctor is on his way here, we should discuss this with him and your family is coming too" Nurse informed.

"My family?" I asked.

"Yes, your family, your brothers" She said.

"Brothers?" I said under your breath trying to remember.

A/n POV

"Good to see you are awake Ms. Kim" Doctor said entering your private ward.

You didn't said anything but just bowed a little as you were now sitting on the bed.

"Is your head aching?" He (Doctor) asked.

"Yes, a little" you said.

The doctor did a quick check up.

"The injury is almost healed but I think you are suffering from an amnesia (memory loss) due to injury in the limbic system. Don't worry too much I'll talk to your brother about it. Everything will be fine kid" Doctor assured and smiled.

"Thank you" You said ans smiled too.

"Y/n?" The doors opened and 7 men came in.

"Good evening Doctor" Namjoon said.

"Y/n, OH! Thank God you are awake we all were so worried!" Taehyung said and hugged you.

Your eyes widened at his sudden touch and you looked at the doctor requesting an explanation.

"Mr. Kim please hear me out first" Doctor said and Taehyung pulled away from the hug.

The doctor asked all 7 of them to come out and informed them about your amnesia. BTS was sad to know about that but they cheered up by helping each-other which lead to them helping themselves and deciding to make new memories and look at the positive side, atleast you were awake and healthy.

They came in once again and the doctor and nurses took their leave.

"Hii, Y/n. I know you don't know and remember us anymore but it's alright we can bond again and we all are very happy that you are awake finally. I promise on behalf of everybody that we will make many more memories together and will overcome this together. Well for now let's start with our introduction. I'm Kim Seokjin and you used to call me Jinnie oppa or Jin oppa. I'm the eldest here" Jin said and you smiled.

"Thank you Jin oppa, you are so nice" you said to him.

"I'm Yoongi, second eldest brother and I love you a lot Y/nie" Suga said.