💠Teething problems💠

Age: 7 months

Y/n is behaving very cranky and fuzzy these days. She would cry easily and would whine all the time. She was giving BTS a hard time and BTS didn't complain at all cause they understand that they are not the only ones facing hardship, the baby is suffering too.

At 2:00 am~

"Y/n baby stop crying, sweetheart what happened? It's time to sleep baby" Jin said rocking Y/n around in his arms trying to get her to sleep. 

"Hyung, what happened why is she crying?"Taehyung asked as Jimin, Hoseok and he enter the room. Their appearance looked like they have just woken up. 

"I honestly don't know, I woke up about 15 minutes ago hearing Y/n's cries. When I check on her and I realized she had a mild fever. Doing no delay I gave her the syrup for the common cold prescribed by the doctor during our last visit. She'll calm down soon you all should go back to sleep" Jin said.

"Hyung give her to me, you must be drained out" Hoseok said and took Y/n from Jin.

"Yea hyung you can go back to sleep we will take care of her" Jimin said while Taehyung and Hoseok focus on calming Y/n.

"Is she hungry? Should I prepare some milk for her?" Taehyung asked.

"No, she isn't drinking milk I tried that a while ago" Jin said.

"We should go outside in the living room and roam around a little maybe then she'll stop crying and go to sleep" Hoseok said and everyone agreed.

"Hyung you should rest, you must be tried. We will be fine" Jimin said as he saw Jin following them outside the room.

"But Y/n-" Jin said.

"Hyung we are her brothers too we will take good care of her" Taehyung said.

"Yes hyung sleep well okay?" Hoseok said.

"Okay..." Jin said and went to bed but he know that he won't sleep until Y/n calms down and sleep.

In the living room~

"Aigoo! honey, why are you weeping so much? What happened? Did you have a bad dream?" Hoseok asked roaming around the house with Y/n.

" Babybear if you had a bad dream then let me tell you that your oppa are here with you we will always protect you and keep you safe. We love you baby" Taehyung said with a sad face. He can't see his sister crying so much.

"Y/n look her, should I sing a song for you? Princess look at oppa" Jimin said and snapped his fingers in front  of her face. Surprisingly Y/n stopped crying.

The trio looked at each other and smiled.

"Oh, you liked it? You like the sound of fingers snapping?" Jimin said and snapped his fingers again. 

Y/n giggled and started playing with his fingers. She held Jimin's finger in her little hand and put it in her mouth. Before Jimin can remove his finger she started to chew it. Jimin felt something a little pointy and hard in her mouth. He removed his finger from her mouth and opened her mouth to see.

"Oh, looks like our bundle of joy is teething" Jimin said and smiled.

"What really? Wha! you are growing up too soon honey slow down no need to rush" Hoseok said and hugged her.

"Aww, baby bear it must hurt a lot, right? Teething can be painful for kids" Taehyung said. 

"It's okay baby we are here to comfort you. Tomorrow we will go and buy some teethers for you" Taehyung added.

In a few minuted Y/n fell asleep while chewing Taehyung's finger. He took her to Jin's room and kept her in her crib, he took a handkerchief and gently wiped the drool coming out of her mouth.

"Oh, you aren't asleep yet?" Taehyung asked as he saw Jin getting up.

"I couldn't sleep knowing she was crying" Jin said.

"Oh hyung that's so sweet of you. By the way, I finally understood why she is behaving differently from a few days" Taehyung said.

"Why?" Jin asked.

"Because she is teething. Look her gums are swollen and she was constantly chewing mine or Jimin's fingers. We felt her little teeth that are started to grow" Taehyung said.

"Oh so that's the reason behind the mild fever and cranky behavior" Jin said connecting the dots.

"Yes and hyung we should go shopping tomorrow. We need some teether toys for Y/n that will help her" Taehyung said.

"For sure Tae but now go to sleep it's already late" Jin said and Taehyung nodded.

"Good night hyung" Taehyung said.

"Good night" Jin said and went to Y/n.

"My girl is growing up. I love you forever and ever" Jin said and kissed her forehead.
.........................................................................

 I love you forever and ever" Jin said and kissed her forehead

_________________________________________

I want to rename this book what should I name it?

A. Bro-sis: The Unexpressible Love

Or

B. Bro-sis: The Bond Of Eternity

Or any other suggestions in the comments

Just put an emoji or write the name you liked out of these two in the comment so I can rename the book with the name majority of readers chose. Thank you!

Also, I've been considering all the suggestions but it's a lot for now so I'll work one at a time.

Thanks for reading
Please vote and comment
Take care
I purple you 💜