💠My School Professors/Seniors 💠

4325+ words

A/n:- This one is a little different one-shot.

(I had a dream somewhat related to this. That's where the idea came from)

Your age:- 10 years

You live with your uncle. (Kang Sehyun)

Namjoon, Jin, Suga and Jhope are young professors in your school.

Jimin and V are in the last year of high-school and Jungkook is a sophomore. (They study in your school)

A/n POV

You're in 5th grade and life isn't going good for you. Your parents died 2 years ago so you were now adopted by your uncle (father's younger brother). He was the beast in your life. He made you do all the house work. Would beat you if you come home late and won't give you food and water as punishment.

To add on that there is a girl gang in your class that started bullying you from the start of this year. They said they hated you, why you don't know. They used to call you an orphan, make you do their homework and slap you for no reason. Made fun of you whenever you go to the cafeteria.

These all things made you weak but you were trying your best to not let this harm you much mentally. You always focus on studies and don't have any friends as your bullies has warned every student in your class to not talk to you or help you.

Today the day went well until lunch break. As you were gonna start eating your lunch you saw your bullies friend coming towards you.

(A/n:- if your name is Heera than I'm sorry)

"Here, Heera (your bully) gave me this to give it to you. Do as she says or you'll face bad consequences and here complete these assignments before the next class starts" she warned and went away after giving you a piece of paper.

You opened it and read, 'come to the closed infirmary on 1st floor after-school' was written in that paper.

Why does she wants to meet me after school? You thought. Argh!!, I'll have to skip lunch today. You said to yourself and started doing your bully and her friend's assignments.

Time skip ~~
After school

You have complete the assignments and gave it to them before lunch but you didn't get the time to eat. 'Guess I'll eat something while going home' you thought while going to the infirmary on 1st floor. Not knowing what awaits you there.

You opened the door of that old, dusty room and entered. "Hello?" You said in your sweet voice slightly afraid of the darkness. You have Nyctophobia and were also a little Claustopobic.

"I-Is anyone here?" You asked again getting scared while moving away from the door inside the room. Nothing was heard in return so you decided to go back, you can't stay here anymore, you're getting scared of the darkness. You went towards the door but the door was banged closed by someone. You ran to the door, tried to open it and also started banging it, "Hey, open the door!!! Get me out!" You shouted. "Enjoyyyy....." was the only thing to be heard. You recognized this voice. It was Heera.

You were terrified. You quit banging and turned around but only to see a skeleton flying your way. You screamed and ran away to the window trying to escape the skeleton that was hovering around the room. Dark room, locked door and a skeleton flying like crazy and some ghost noises in the background was enough to make you panic being only 10 year old, you didn't know how to handle the situation or how to control yourself in this situation. (The skeleton was attached with strings from the ceiling and Heera also put some scary sounds on the speaker inside the room)