💠Good Morning💠

Age:- 4 years old

6:43 am~

You woke up and looked around. It was still a little dark outside but you could hear the birds chirp.

Yesterday you slept in Jin's room. Your eyes went on your elder brother sleeping soundly next to you. His lips were parted and a drool came out of it.

You giggled looking at him and kissed his cheek. His moved a little in his sleep but didn't woke up. He pulled you closer and cuddled you like a teddy bear.

You started feeling hungry so you decided to wake him up.

"Oppa..Jinnie oppa" you said softly in his ears.

"Hmm.." He mumbled in his sleep.

"Oppa, wakie wakie" you said.

"Hmm..Y/n come here baby... sleep beside me" He said in his sleep assuming you want to sleep cuddling him.

"Oppa, Y/nie is hungwry (hungry). Please wake up..." You said shaking his shoulder softly.

"Okay... I'm up" He said sitting up rubbing his eye.

"Good Mowrning (morning)" you said cutely that made Jin smile.

"Good morning princess" He said making you sit in his lap and back-huggging you😍.

"Oppa, I'm hungry" you said pointing at your stomach.

"Oh, my Y/nie is hungry" Jin said poking his fingers on your tummy making you ticklish.

"Hahahaha... oppa!" You said laughing.

"Okay, now let's brush our teeth and then I'll go make breakfast" Jin said.

"Otay 👍" you said you both went to the washroom. Jin helped you brush your teeth while brushing his teeth.

You both went to kitchen. Jin carried you like a princess like you are of this house.

"Princess go wake up others while I'm making some avocado toast, scrambled eggs, fruit juice and pancakes" Jin said.

"Yey! Pancakes!" You bounced in joy while running back up to wake up the others.

"Princess don't run, you'll fall... carefull" Jin said concerned seeing you run with your short cubby legs.

"Hmm... whom should I wake first?" You thought standing on top of the stairs.

"Joonie oppa!!" You said and went to his room.

You tiptoed to open his door knob, went inside and saw him sleeping soundly on his bed. You went near him and kissed his nose.

"Oppa wake up, rise and shine!" you said and he opened his eyes.

"Aigoo, you woke up early today princess" He said getting up.

"Yes oppa, good mowrning!" You said.

"Good morning princess!" Namjoon said showing his dimple smile.

"Oppa, go brush your teeth and join us for breakfast" you said.

"Yes princess" saying that he went to wash up and you ran out of his room towards Jungkook's room.

You opened his door and yelled, "Jungkookie oppa~".

You saw him sleeping and went and sat on his stomach.

"Oppa wake up" you almost wishpered in his ears and saw a smile on his face.

He started tickling you and you fell on the bed erupting into loud laughter. Jungkook laughter too seeing you so happy and energetic.

"Good morning bunny!" He said finally stopped tickling you.

"Good mowrning oppa" you replied with a smile and gave him a kiss on cheek.

"This is one of the best mornings" He expressed.

"Oppa, you go brush your teeth. I'll wake up the others" you said climbing down the bed and going to your next target.

You headed towards Hoseok's room.

You saw Hoseok already awake on his bed checking his phone.

"Oppa!" You said and went inside.

"Aww, sunshine you are awake" He said making you sit beside him.

"Oppa, Jin oppa told you not to use phone in morning" you scolded.

"Okay, okay baby. I'm keeping it aside" He said smiling.

"Oppa fresh up and come down for food!" You said and climbed down the bed.

"Yes mam.." Hoseok said and you went out of the room.

You went to Taehyung's room and saw him and Jimin sleeping together on the floor. Probably fell asleep while playing games.

You went to them and woke the up by saying 'Good morning' in their ears and kissing their cheeks.

"Good morning baby mochi" Jimin said while sitting up and stretching. While Taehyung pulled you in his lap and ruffled your hair.

"Oppa freshen up fast, Jin oppa is making pancakes for us..." you said jumping and they both laughed.

"Yes baby, we will come soon" Taehyung said and Jimin went to his room and you went to Suga's room.

You saw him sleeping like a baby on his bed. You went near him and cuddled him.
"Oppa, wake up its time for breakfast" you said to him and kissed his forehead and cheek.

"Good mowrning (morning) Meow Meow oppa!" You said seeing him rubbing his eyes while waking up. He sat on the bed and you sat in his lap cuddling to him.

"Oppa go freshen up, Jin oppa has made avocado toast, eggs, juice and pancakes!!" You said to him and he got up from the bed with you securely in his hands.

"Hmm, I'll freshen up fast if you stay here and wait for me. Then we will go down together for breakfast" He said and you nodded. He carefully kept you on the bed and went in the bathroom.

His bed felt soft, cuddly and warm so you slept on it. When Yoongi came out of the bathroom he saw you sleeping and smiled.

"Look at this little monster sleeping after waking everyone else" He said and wrapped a blanket around you and carried you down.

"Hyung, she fell asleep" Yoongi said to Jin.

"What? But she said she was hungry" Jin said.

"It's okay hyung, she'll eat after waking up let her sleep. She woke up early today" Namjoon said and Yoongi made you sleep on the couch carefully not waking you up. When it looked like you were comfortable he kept some cushions and pillows beside the couch down on the floor incase you fall.
_________________________________________

Hope you like it,Please vote,Take care I purple you 💜

Hope you like it,
Please vote,
Take care
I purple you 💜