💠First Word💠

Age:- 8-9 months

Suggested by SacheTaylor6

It was yet another normal morning in Kim household. Everybody was in the dinning room waiting for their breakfast.

Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook were sitting together and Y/n was in Taehyung's arms.

"Y/nie, come on try saying oppa" Taehyung said to Y/n.

"Ahh-pho" Y/n blabbered.

"No not that, it's oppa. O-ppa oppa, okay. Now your turn say Oo-ppa" Jungkook explained.

"Oo-hha" Y/n said.

"Oh no that was so close Y/nie, try again you almost said it" Jimin said excitedly.

"Guys don't pressure her too much. Let her be. She'll learn soon" Namjoon said.

"Yeah, let's concentrate on eating now" Yoongi added to it.

Time skip~

Jin was busy with some company work when he got a call.

On the call~

"Hello?" Jin said.

"Sir, I'm speaking from the children department at the police station and we have a couple here who says that Y/n is their daughter. So you are asked to come to the station at 10 am tomorrow with the child" The officer said shattering Jin's world.

"What proof they have to say Y/n is their daughter?" Jin asked.

"They've brought her birth certificate, hospital bills and some pictures" The officer said.

"But we have already adopted her now there is no going back" Jin said firmly.

"Sir, if they are Y/n's parent and have real reasons for leaving the child there then we can't do anything you'll have to give Y/n back to her parents" Officer said.

"I'll contact with my lawyer about that" Jin said.

"Yes sir you can do that but you'll have to come tomorrow with Y/n and you can bring an attorney with you" Officer said.

"Okay I get it" Jin said and cut the call.

He calls everyone home for an emergency meeting and explain the situation to them.

"No, this can't happen!!" Hoseok said furiously.

"Hyung they can't suddenly come out of nowhere and say they want Y/n back. She's a part of our family now" Jungkook said. His eyes were teary.

"I know guys and I hate it too as much as you all do but we will have to go to the police station tomorrow just to clarify everything. It's just a meeting and after that the trials will start and hopefully we'll get her custody" Jin explained.

"Namjoon and Yoongi will come with me and Y/n tomorrow and you all will continue your work as normal. Make sure this news doesn't spread in the media or else it'll just be a fuel to fire" Jin said and everyone agreed.

At night~
Around 1:30 am

Y/n was sleeping peaceful in Jin's room. Jin was sitting beside her looking at his little sister, his eyes showed boring but fear of losing her.

A knock was heard on the door and Jin went to open it. He saw Namjoon standing outside the doorframe.

"What happened Joon?" He asked.

"Oh, nothing hyung. Is Y/n okay?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes, she's sleeping. Come in" Jin said and they both went in.

"Hyung, I just can't sleep. Every time I close my eyes..." Joon said.

"I feel like I won't be able to see Y/n again" Jin completed his sentence.

"Yes, so that's happening to you too" Namjoon said and sighed. He softly creased Y/n's cheeks and kissed her forehead.

"Joonie loves you" He said with a sad smile.

Another knock was heard and this time it was the maknea line.

"Hii hyung, were you asleep?" Jimin asked.

"No, it's alright. Come in" Jin said.

"Oh, RM hyung is also here" Jungkook said.

"So you three aren't able to sleep because you can't imagine Y/n being away from us?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes, you both too?" Taehyung asked and they both nodded.

All of them were standing around Y/n's crib with little teary eyes.

"I can't imagine a day without her blabbering now" Taehyung said.

"Yes, her sweet giggles are so addictive" Jin said.

"And how her eyes twinkle when she sees us" Jimin said.

"How she holds our finger when she goes to sleep" Jungkook said.

"And how adorable she is when she rest her head on our shoulders when she's on the verge to sleep" Namjoon said.

Another knock was heard on the door and everyone in the room knew who was outside and why.

Jimin opened the door and saw Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Wow, you all are here" Yoongi said.

"Yes, we all are here to see Y/n" Namjoon said.

"We too" Hoseok said.

"Though it's been few months since she is with us but our bond has become everlasting" Hoseok said.

"Yes, she rules our hearts" Yoongi said and nobody was able to deny that statement.

The Kim siblings slept I'm Jin's room that night. They wished this night ti never end. They can't imagine their Y/n to be a part of someone else's family now after so many months.

They wanted to be selfish and keep Y/n to themselves but also knew that they can't go against the law.

Anxiety was growing in them not knowing what awaits them tomorrow. They end up going in a wlvery uneasy sleep.

To be continued...
_________________________________________

Thank you so much
Please vote and comment
I purple you 💜

Thank you so muchPlease vote and commentI purple you 💜

Come back safe and sound...