💠Pawsome Adventure💠

Age:

Y/n:10 years

Taehyung: 16 years

Namjoon: 20 years (The rest are closer to Namjoon and Taehyung's age)

.....

"Y/nie, Taehyungie come down now or else forget about the petshop trip" Namjoon yelled.

"We are here, we are here! Let's go" Y/n said, rushing down the stairs with Taehyung.

"Yeah! Please don't cancel the day out" Taehyung said. "Fine, let's go" Namjoon said and went toward the garage to get the car. Y/n and Taehyung sat in the backseats and Namjoon in the driver seat of the car. (Yes, he can drive cause this is a ff hehe~)

"Guys I'm saying this again we will not adopt any pet at all okay, we are just going to take a look . That's it, nothing more, am I clear?" Namjoon asked. "Yes oppa/hyung" Both the siblings in the backseat said disappointedly. "Good let's go!" And with that the trip started.

"Taehyungie, Y/nie look at the puppies here. They are so cute!" Namjoon said as they entered the store.

"Oppa do you know that every little girl wants a little fluffy puppy" Y/n said. "Oh here we go! Y/n I told you already that's not gonna happen. Jin hyung will kick me out if we step foot in our house with a pet. Please just play with them here and then we'll go home" Namjoon said.

"Hyung, please look at this little fluff ball in my hands. It's so cute and friendly. Please can we take him home? Please, please!" Taehyung said holding a little white and golden pomeranian. "No Tae, Jin hyung will kill us please no" Namjoon said.

"Gosh! You all have no idea about how much strength is required to fight against these two littles. It's so hard to resist their puppy eyes. I'm surprised myself that we made it home without a puppy" Namjoon said, making everyone chuckle at the dinner table. "Well done Joonie cause there won't be any pets here in our house anytime soon, so Y/n, Taehyung if you want a pet first grow up and when you can handle their responsibility yourself you can get a dog or whatever animal you want" Jin said.

"Oppa but that puppy was so cute, she had little legs and her fur was soft. I just fell in love with her. She was so so so pretty" Y/n and Taehyung kept on ranting about the dogs and puppies they met today.

Almost a week has gone after the pet store visit and Y/n and Taehyung just can't get their minds off the puppies. "Oppa I want a puppy" Y/n whined. "I know Bub I want one too" Taehyung said consoling her little sister as the two were on their way back home from school.

"Wooof woof!" A low painfully whimpering dog's bark was heard. "Oppa you heard that too right?" Y/n asked. "Yeah, it didn't sound good. Should we go and check?" Taehyung asked. "Yes, I think it came from that alley" Y/n pointed towards the small alleyway and they both went there in search of the poor dog.

"Y/n here see that box" Taehyung pointed at a sealed box from which the sounds were coming. "Yep there is definitely a dog in here" Taehyung said as he picked up the box. "Wait I have scissors, here open the box quickly" Y/n said handing him the scissors. Both the siblings were shocked looking at a black and tan puppy inside the box. "Aww baby it's okay now, everythings alright" Y/n said as she took the puppy outside the box and cradled it in her arms.

"Here buddy, drink some water" Taehyung said as he emptied some water in his empty tiffin box. "How do you know if this puppy is a buddy or a sis?" Y/n asked as she placed the puppy down to drink water. "It's simple, I saw his genitals while you were picking him up. It's a guy for sure" Taehyung said with a smirk. "Ewww" Y/n cringed. "Let's go buddy, don't stay near this dirty oppa. He saw your HuuHa bro" Y/n said to the puppy.