💠My Mafia Brother💠

Suggested by pari236

Y/n's age: 7 years

Namjoon's age:- 20 years

"Oppa!!" Y/n bounced in joy seeing her brother came home early as most of the time when RM come back home Y/n is sleeping.

She swiftly ran towards him but stumbled and fell. She started crying, "uaehh, oppa 🥺".

"Aigoo, I have told you countless of time not to run, you know it's good to listen to your oppa sometimes" Namjoon said and came near her.

"Are you hurt?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes, here" Y/n said pointing at her foot.

"Hmm... Now what should I do to make it good?" Namjoon asked when he realized that there wasn't anything too serious.

"Kiss it better" Y/n said.

"Okay" Namjoon said and kissed her ankle.

"All good kiddo?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes" Y/n said with a smile as Namjoon wiped the remaining tears in her eyes.

Y/n hooked her arms around his neck and Namjoon carried her to the dinning table.

"So, how's your day?" RM asked to Y/n who was sitting on his lap.

"It was good, our teacher taught us the table of 11 and its so easy I got it in first go. She appreciated me and also gave me a chocolate for my good work" Y/n kept on talking and Namjoon was nodding to her little stories.

Time skip~

"Y/n, time to go to bed" Namjoon said.

"Oppa 5 minutes" Y/n requested.

"No, I'm not gonna fell for that again. You have school tomorrow come on" Namjoon said and picked her up. He took Y/n went to her room and made her sleep on the bed.

"Oppa, bedtime story" Y/n said and Namjoon nodded. He went to the Y/n's bookshelf and took out a story book.

He sat beside Y/n and patted her head while reading the book to her.

"....And lived happily ever after" Namjoon said and looked up from the book towards Y/n only to see her in deep sleep.

"This girl" Namjoon said and shake his head. He adjusted her blanket and pillow to make sure she was comfortable. Then he kissed his forehead and cheeks.

"Good night Dumpling" Namjoon said and switched off the light except the night-lamp.

He went to his home office to complete some remaining work and then at midnight he came to check on you before heading to bed.

Next day~

"Y/n wake up" Namjoon said entering her room. He saw Y/n, she was in deep sleep.

"Y/n wakie wakie" Namjoon sat near her and took her in his arms.

"Umm oppa 5 mins" Y/n requested making namjoon giggle.

"No, you're gonna get late for school" Namjoon said and carried her to the bathroom.

He made the sleepy Y/n stand under the shower. Her eyes weren't fully open yet and looked like she was still in sleep.

"Come on hands up" He said and removed her clothes.

He turned the shower on and helped Y/n bath like he usually do. After shower he wrapped a towel around her and took her to the closet.

Y/n sat in the corner while Namjoon picked out clothes for her.