💠Boyfriend💠

Suggested by:- CHAVI207

Age: 4 years old

It was a nice Sunday evening and the Kim household decided to go to the park and play.

"Oppa, there are so many kids. Can I play with them?" You asked Yoongi.

"Okay, but don't go too far" Yoongi said.

"Kookie Oppa, come with me and ask them if I can join please" You requested to Jungkook because you were too shy to  directly go and join them.

"Okay then come" Jungkook stood up and held your hand making your way to the cluster of kids.

"Hey kids, if you all don't mind my little sister wants to play with you all. Her name is Y/n" Jungkook said smiling.

"Ofcourse you can join Y/n, I'm Lee Min-ho and I'm 5 years old. What's your age?" Min-ho asked.

"I'm 4 years old" Y/n said shyly.

"Okay now come on let's play" Min-ho said and stretched his hand out for Y/n.
Y/n held his hand and waved her hands at Jungkook.

"Bye Kookie oppa" Y/n said.

"Bye princess, don't go to far okay? I'm sitting there with all others" Jungkook said and you nodded then he went back.

"Guys you'll should introduce yourselves too" Min-ho said.

"Yes, so I'm Shin Yuna and I'm 4 years old too" Yuna said.

"Wow, you are really beautiful" Y/n said.

"Thank you Y/n, you're so cute" Yuna said.

"I'm Sim Jae Yun but you can call me Jake. I'm 5 years old" Jake said.

"Jake, wow cool name" Y/n said.

"Haha, thank you" He said blushing.

"I am Kim Jisoo and I'll be 6 years old soon, so you can call me unnie" Jisoo said.

"You're so pretty unnie" Y/n said.

"Thank you Y/n" Jisoo said with a smile.

"So which game are we going to play?" Y/n asked.

"We are playing hide and seek" Min-ho said.

"Yes, and I'm the seeker so go fast an hide. I'm gonna count till 30" Yuna said.

"Okay!!" Everyone exclaimed and Yuna closed her eyes and started counting.

Y/n went behind a statue to hide but saw  Jake there.

"Hey Y/n I'm hiding here go find another place" He said.

"Okay" Y/n said and roamed around but wasn't able to find a proper place to hide.

"Y/n what happened why aren't you hiding? Yuna will come soon" Min-ho said.

"I'm not able to find a good place to hide" Y/n said sadly.

"Don't be sad come with me" Min-ho said and held Y/n's hand making her blush.

They both went and hid behind a bench.

"Hey Y/n, did I tell you that you are really beautiful?" Min-ho asked a rhetorical question.

"Thank you, you're handsome too " Y/n said blushing.

After some talk Min-ho said,

"I like you Y/n"

"Really?" Y/n said with wide eyes.