💠Amusement park💠

Age: 13 years

BTS and Y/n are at the amusement park as Y/n lost her bet against BTS. What was the bet about you, may ask? It was about if RM could make a cup of coffee all by himself in the kitchen without creating a mess. BTS (except RM) said yes, but Y/n said he cannot.

If Y/n would've won the bet, she wanted everyone to go to a Waterpark, and BTS wanted to go to an amusement park, and surprisingly, BTS won, and here they are at the amusement park.

"For God's sake, I still can't believe you were betting on me like I'm a horse at a racecourse! Grow up, guys!" RM huffed while everybody entered the amusement park.

"Guys, this isn't a good idea. I feel like vomiting just by looking at these rides" Y/n said timidly.

"Oh, Y/n, it'll be alright. You'll enjoy it" Jungkook said, wrapping an arm around Y/n's shoulder. He tugs her into his side.

"So where shall we go first?" Jimin asked.

"Let's go in the ferris wheel! Look at it it's so thrilling!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"I feel dizzy looking at it! I can't do this, guys. It's scary" Y/n said.

"It'll be alright, Y/n. There's no harm in this ride. You'll have a lot of fun in it. Come on, don't be a scary pant!" Hoseok said.

"I'm not scared. I just don't like it" Y/n countered.

"Yeah, yeah, we know" Namjoon said with a small laugh, making Y/n pout.

In the ferris wheel~

Y/n and the 3 maknae were sitting in one cart, and Suga, Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok were sitting in another.

"AHHH!!! I HATE THIS!!!" Y/n screamed.

"OPPA, ITS TOO FAST AHHH!!! STOP PLEASE I CAN'T " Y/n yelled, and while BTS were busy laughing at her, they did feel a little guilty as she was really scared.

"Y/n, it'll be alright. We all are here beside you. Just close your eyes and feel the air" Jimin said, holding Y/n's hand.

"Yes, princess, it'll be over soon" Taehyung said.

"Yes, just hold on tight cause it's gonna get faster" Jungkook teased.

"Oppa!!! NOO!!!" Y/n almost cried.

"JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung and Jimin scolded.

...

"See, it's over! Now you can open you eyes dear" Jimin said as Taehyung patted Y/n's back.

"Holy moly, that was so scary!" Y/n said, shivering.

"Feels like everything around me is going round-and-round" Y/n said, feeling dizzy.

"It's okay, it'll be alright in less than a minute" said Jin.

"Yoonie oppa... you know this junglebook oppa was teasing me and making me more scared than I already was" Y/n complained while hugging Yoongi.

"Really, Jungkook, we need to talk when we get back home" Suga warned.

"H-Hyung, let's go the roller-coaster. Y/n will love it" Jungkook said while pulling Taehyung towards the roller-coaster.

"Finally a ride that I actually like! Let's go to the roller-coaster oppa, I really live it" Y/n said.

"Guys, make pairs, I'm gonna sit with the A to the, G to the U, to the STD oppa" Y/n said, making everyone laugh.

After the roller-coaster~

"Don't worry, yoonie oppa, it's our secret! I won't tell a soul that you are afraid of roller-coaster and that you held my hand for your dear life like a scared cat" Y/n wishpered in Yoongi's ear.

"I trust you Y/n please don't ruin my image in front of the guys" Yoongi requested.

"Y/n, come on, I'll take you to a ride you'll absolutely enjoy" Jin said, pulling Y/n and the boys to another ride.

He took them to the Frisbee ride.

"Come on, take your seats" Jin said, and everyone sat adjacent to each other.

"So what does this ride do? It just spins like a merry-go-round" Y/n asked.

"Yes, more orders like that" Jin said, smiling innocently.

The ride

The ride starts~

The ride starts~

"Oh my God! Oh my God! What the hell is this!!!!! This wasn't suppose to do this! It wasn't supposed to move from it spot why is it not only spinning but also going back and forth like a pirate ship?!!! I hate this!!" Y/n ranted as the ride started to go higher and higher.

"OPPA! NO, I HATE THIS!! I HATE THIS RISE AND FALL!!! PLEASE STOP IT!!" Y/n screamed.

"Y/N ENJOY IT, IF IT WAS IN A WATERPARK YOU WOULDVE LOVED IT!" Jin screamed back.

"YEAH, I WOULD HAVE CAUSE I KNOW HOW TO SWIM, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO FLY!!!" Y/n screamed.

"HAHAHHAHA!!! YOU'RE SO FUNNY" Jin laughed.

And like that, the ride went on despite Y/n's screams.

Time skip~

"That's it, my heart can't handle anything more than this" Y/n said as she sat their on the ground, not caring about what people thought.

"Oh okay, but I was planning to go on some more roller-coaster and the 4d theater and the house of mirrors" J-hope said.

"Forget what I said earlier. I'm ready for some roller-coasters" Y/n said, swiftly getting up from the ground, making her way to the next roller-coaster ride, leaving bangtan a chuckling mess.

.........................................................................

_________________________________________

Please stream TakeTwo !!!!!
Happy 10th year of our official Fandom name!!! ARMY
Adorable Representative M.C. for Youth
BTS 10th Anniversary coming soon!!!
A milestone!!!

Thank you so much,
Please vote and comment,
Sorry for the wait, but in my defense, I've been a little busy with family functions and admission processes for university,
And I admit I was a little lazy too, hehe~

Take care, army,
And remember, you matter your existence matter to me, to everyone.
I purple you 💜