💠Bon Voyage (last part)💠

Jin and Y/n were gonna share the same room.

The team made sure to give Y/n a proper place in the room. The whole room was of pastel style except one side which was Y/n's side.

She had been given a toddler bed and also a little play area in the room.

Y/n was in love with this, be it the teddy bear or the tent or the wallpaper

Y/n was in love with this, be it the teddy bear or the tent or the wallpaper. But if she had to pick one she'd pick the rug. The animal theme was perfectly her style.

Today was the day they'd go sightseeing the picture-perfect city called Rome.

"Oppa!! I'm so excited!!!" Y/n said as Hoseok helped her wear her shoes.

"I'm excited too!! It'll be a lot of fun" Hoseok said with his infamous sunshine smile.

They both held hands and went outside. It was gonna be a wonderful day exploring the city of Rome. That is rich in culture, architecture and history.

Namjoon told Y/n about the history of Rome and Y/n was very intrigued by it.

"Rome is often referred to as the City of Seven Hills due to its geographic location, and also as the Eternal City. Rome is generally considered to be the "cradle of Western civilization and Christian culture", and the centre of the Catholic Church" RM explained and listened to him very attentively.

They explored the city, went to Colosseum and Vatican Necropolis. The pace was amazing but what was more amazing was the food.

Right now, they took a break and sat near an ice cream parlor and ordered ice-creams and other refreshments for themselves and the staff.

Y/n and Jimin were sitting on a bench eating their ice cream and chatting. A couple came towards them and said (in English),

"Oh my! Look at her, isn't she the prettiest kid!" The woman said

Y/n looked at them and smiled waving her hand saying hello.

"Hii, I'm Dave and she's Sophia, what's your name?" Dave asked.

Y/n looked at Jimin confused.

"Sorry, no English but understand little little" Jimin said and translated what they said to Y/n.

"I am Y/n Kim" Y/n said with a heavy Korean accent.

"Oh, wow such a nice name. Umm, are you her father?" Dave asked.

Jimin got flustered.

"Umm, no- ,no no father... brother. I'm her brother" He said.