💠Reminiscence Birthday (part 2)💠

Flashback (2 weeks ago)

It was a normal day in Kim household. The hyung line went for a business trip and won't be coming home anytime soon. Y/ seemed to be having a hard day. She felt low but there wasn't a particular reason for it. It was just one of those days. On the other hand Jimin himself was not in a good mood.

It was evening time and Jimin's girlfriend Raven come to visit him. The problem is that you and her don't go well with each other. She is always cold and mean to you for no good reason. Y/n stopped trying to be good to her when she got to know that Raven is a gold-digger. Y/n tried to tell Jimin to be careful of his girlfriend doings and from that day on Raven hated you.

You took her to a room and said, "Stop using my brother for your selfish reasons Raven. If you don't love him just leave him and stay away from him. Stop playing with his feeling".

"Oh you little Adopted brat! You don't need to come in between us. It's not like they love you or anything, you are. Just a charity case!" Raven said. Just then Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung entered the room hearing all the shoutings.

"Can you stop it? There is no way in hell you talk to my sister like that!" Taehyung yelled at her.

"Your sister is being mean to me since the first day, what do I do Jimin!" She said trying to manipulate Jimin

"Oh! Well I don't want to be nice to someone who use my brother for money and flirt around with guys behind his back" y/n said.

"How dare you!" She yelled.

"Shut up and get out! I don't wanna talk to you anymore" Jimin said to Raven.

"Huh! Are you kidding me?? Really!" Raven said and scoffed. She headed out of the room glaring at you but didn't forget to purposefully bumped into Jimin's shoulder.

"I told you she was a bitch" y/n said but she didn't realized how broken Jimin was.

"Don't curse y/n!" Taehyung said.

"What? I am just telling the truth!" Y/n said.

"Guys stop talking about her, we all know how she was, leave her" Jungkook said trying to calm them down.

"Well oppa, you know she was like that, we should have never let Jimin oppa date that girl" Y/n said.

"Shut up!... Please, I loved her" Jimin said angry and sad both at the same time.

"You loved her, and she played with you" Y/n said.

"You didn't need to say that Y/n! We will never get a pure hearted girl in our life! You also know that, anybody will only loves us for money and fame, so just let her be, I know how she was using me I knew it , you didn't have to bring that up" Jimin said frustrated.

"Wait you are blaming me for protecting you? Seriously for that bitch!" She said annoyed.

"Guys i think we should stop this" Jungkook said.

"No Jungkook oppa. Look at him. Wow! Really, Jimin oppa you are taking side of an outsider now?" She said scoffing.

"You are outsider too" Jimin said angry, he didn't realise what he was saying.

"Jimin hyung! What are you saying?!!!" Jungkook and Tae looked at him shocked.

"Great! Now I am an outsider, just because I am adopted, great Jimin oppa... Oh I shouldn't be calling you that since I am an outsider right? I can't believe you" She said looking like she have been stabbed.

"Fine then if I'm an outsider I shouldn't be a burden on this family anymore" Y/n mumbled as tears fell down her eyes. She went to her room and started packing her stuff.