💠Bon Voyage (part 3)💠

They sat in the car and went to the airport to start their journey. There was a huge crowd at the entrance of the airport. The fans were screaming their name when they saw their car. Cameras started flashing vigorously.

"Hyung look at the mob!" Jungkook said.

"Oppa, why are there so many people?" Y/n asked.

"They are here to see oppa" Jin said.

"Oppa? You all? Why?" Y/n asked.

"Cause they love our music and us too. They want to see us and tell us that they love us" Namjoon explained and Y/n's lips formed an 'O' shape.

"Come on guys let's head out" Yoongi said as he opened the door the noises from outside was clearly heard inside the car. Y/n clutched Jungkook's jacket in fear because the voices were so strong.

"It's okay snuggles, oppa is here with you. Nobody will hurt you" Jungkook said and hugged you catching everyone's attention.

"Okay listen now, Jin will carry Y/n and be in the middle with Hoseok and all of us will be around him (Jin) so that Y/n stays safe and won't get scared of the flashes" Namjoon explained.

Jungkook handed Y/n to Jin and she garlanded her arms around Jin's neck.

Yoongi, Namjoon and Taehyung went out first, and then Jin came with Y/n. The cameras flashed like crazy and everyone started screaming and cheering as it was Y/n's first public appearance. As planned Hoseok and Jin with Y/n were in the middle with the other boys surrounding them and the bodyguards.

Y/n hugged Jin for her dear life. She gets very scared by loud noises and crowded areas. Jin and Hoseok made sure to assure her that they were there with her and they'll protect her.

"Munchkin, you are safe with us. Look around your brothers are protecting you" Hoseok said.

"Hobi oppa, me scared" Y/n said slightly raising her head from Jin's neck.

"It's okay baby, it's okay to be scared but we assure you nothing bad will happen" Jin said creasing her back.

"Really? Nothing to be scared of?" Y/n asked. Her voice didn't tremble much as last time.

"Not really, they don't want to harm you. They just want some pictures to know how you look and what you are wearing" Jin said as they entered the airport to check in and board.

"Oh, so next time Y/nie won't be this scared" Y/n said and showed a bright smile.

"Wow, that's my girl!" Hoseok said and smiled brightly.

"Aigoo, did my plushie get too scared?" Suga said as he took Y/n from Jin.

"Yes a little but now it's okay" Y/n said.

"Good. Are you ready to fly?" Yoongi asked and twirled her around. Y/n laughed from the joy.

In plane~

It is a 13 hour long flight from Seoul to Rome. It is going to be Y/n's first long-distance flight. Earlier she went from Seoul to Japan which was just two and a half hours.

BTS don't know what will be your experience on this flight. They have no idea what to do if you get irritated staying on the plane or feel sick or bored. They have carried some helpful things with them in their handbag for precaution.

"Jimin, keep Y/n's bag with you" Jin said.

"Wow, it's a pretty heavy bag. What's using there?" Jimin asked.

"Many things. A sketchbook, crayons, storybook, small toys, extra pair of clothing, snacks and chocolates, wipes and many more things so that bag is precious Jimin. We need it cause you know how easily Y/n get's bored" Hoseok said.