💠New Home💠

Age:- 10-11 months old

BTS the richest men in South Korea living in the center of the capital city Seoul. Their house is always surrounded with people be it the media who always wants to get every little updates of the Kim family and post it on the social networks or just fan or people wanting to see the beautiful house and the handsome guys living in it.

BTS was used to it but you? You weren't doing well with it. BTS tried very hard to keep you away from it but the lenses of their camera never misses to catch atleast a picture of yours. You always get scared because of all fans shouting and also of the brigh flash of the cameras.

BTS was worried that it would majorly affect your childhood and that's definitely not what they wanted. They wanted to give you a very normal and pleasant surrounding for you to grow at your own pace.

Present time~

Y/n's crying was heard as Yoongi entered from the main door with you who was again scared because of the crowd outside. Jin was the first to notice and went towards him to help in calming you down.

"Hyung we need to do something about this, it's not good for her" Yoongi said while looking at you who was now sleeping in his arms drinking a bottle of milk.

"I too was thinking about that" Jin said.

"Let's talk about it at dinner with everyone" Jin suggested.

"Yeah, that's okay" Yoongi said and went to your nursery to put you in your crib and sat beside you and started scrolling on social media. It used to always make him mad when someone took his family's pictures especially yours without permission. Nobody like to be in public eye 'round the clock. He was looking for a way to maybe not end but atleast decrease the intensity of it.

At dinner~

"Guys we have a very important topic to discuss about and find a solution for it" Jin announced.

"What is it hyung?" Jimin spoke on behalf of everybody except Jin and Yoongi.

"Well Y/n doesn't seems to be okay and comfortable with the media and people outside our house which is not healthy for her mental health" Jin said.

"Yes, I've noticed that many times. She always get scared by it and crys a lot" Jungkook said.

"Why can't we just ask them to leave?" Taehyung said.

"We can't completely, we can tell the media to stop but not the people as outside the house isn't our property, it's a public place and we can't stop them from visiting a public place" Namjoon explained.

"Plus we live in the most crowded areas of Seoul there are many people and vehicles around this place all the time" Yoongi said.

"So that means we can't do anything about the media or people, right?" Hoseok asked.

"Sadly yes" Jin said and sighed.

"Then is their any other option?" Hoseok asked again.

"The only one I can think of right now is that we move a little away from here. To a place away from the city but not too much so that we can be connected with our company" Namjoon said.

"Yes Joon-ah, looking for a new property was on my mind too but never really shared it thinking that we have spent most of our life here and there are many memories connected to this place, our parents..." Yoongi said and sighed remembering the memories they have spent with their parents here in this house.

"Yoongi-ah, I know it's hard but when we were younger, staying here with eomma-appa we didn't had to face such severe cameras or people because these kinds of things didn't happened back then but the situation has changed now, it's about Y/n, doesn't she deserves a nice environment" Jin said.