💠Alpha 2💠

Age:- 6 years

[Yoongi's pack's name is Blue Moon Pack]

Its been a few months since you became a part of this pack and found your beloved brother Yoongi.

"Oppa!! Look what I made. It's our home" Y/n said running towards Yoongi who was talking to one of the beta of the pack.

A smile appeared on Yoongi's face when he saw his sister holding a miniature house made from popsicle sticks.

"Wow, this is so nice. Did you colored it?" Yoongi asked bending down to your height.

"Yes, Jimin oppa, Tae oppa, Jungkookie and I were making our houses together" Y/n said.

"And is Jin hyung with you all?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes, he is also helping us" Y/n said.

"Good Y/n so how about when we go home we put this in my room" Yoongi asked.

"No, I want it in my room" Y/n said.

"Okay then we will keep it in your room but for now go and stay with your friends and oppa will complete his work. Then we will go home for dinner" Yoongi said.

"Okay oppa, byeii" She said and went to where her friends were.

"Alpha, I don't think the night-walker pack is gonna stay quiet for a long time" the beta said when Yoongi returned back to the conversation.

"Hmm.... you are right. For now let's tighten up the security around our territory and also gaurd the kids daycare. Our pups are our first priority, they are weak and unknown of the danger lurking around. Anyone will consider to attack them first cause they're an easy target. So make sure not even one pup is anywhere without a guardian" Yoongi said.

"Yes alpha, I'll make sure of that and ask some more fighter wolfs to gaurd the borders and also make sure that atleast one wolf is there with our pups" Beta said.

"Good then" Yoongi said and they both went to do the remaining work.

Some days later~

"Hey you guys, have you heard that our rivalry pack is trying to attack us?" 8 year old Jimin asked starting a discussion.

"Yes, even my eomma appa were talking to each other at dinner about how the security is tightened on the border" 7 year old Taehyung said.

"Yes, oppa is very busy these days, he hardly spends time with me" Y/n said.

"Should we ask hyung about it?" Jungkook asked pointing at Hoseok who was with us at the daycare today.

They all went to Hoseok and asked,

"Hobi hyung why is everybody in our pack so tense?" Taehyung asked J-hope.

"What are you guys talking about? Come sit here" Hoseok said and sat on the floor, all the kids sat beside him making a circle.

"Who is tense? What are you all talking about?" Hoseok asked.

"Hyung, I heard that our rival pack is trying to attack us. Is it true?" Jimin asked.

"Where do you guys get all these information from!??" Hoseok mumbled.

"Oppa, please tell us!!" Y/n said with puppy eyes. All the other kids got the hint and made an innocent face which no one can ever say no to.

"Okay okay, I get it I'll tell you all" Hoseok said.

"Thank you Hobi!! You are the best" All the kids screamed in joy.

"So, our neighbors pack, the night-walker pack never had a good relationship with us. We always have dispute. These days we think that they are planning to attack us that's why we are getting ready beforehand" J-hope explained.