💠Adopt Part-2💠

1290+ words

At dinner table

Namjoon's POV

"Jin hyung, what are we gonna do now?" Taehyung asked and we all looked at Jin hyung for an answer.

"I don't know, what do you guys think? Should we report this to the police ?" Jin hyung said.

"But if we do that then they will take Y/n away from us and will probably send her to an orphanage which I guess won't be good for her future " Jimin said.

"That's true, she is so small and innocent, I don't want her to grow up without a family or in a family that doesn't care about her and doesn't treat her well" I added.

"Then what should we do?" Jungkook asked. I looked at Taehyung and saw her looking at Y/n, thinking about something.

"What happen Tae? What are you thinking?" I asked him.

"Hyung, I was thinking that we should adopt Y/n. Look at her hyung she is so cute and like a little princess. We always wanted a sister hyung and now that we have how can we think of giving her away in an orphanage?"

When Tae said that we should adopt her all of us were taken aback. Indeed, we always wanted a sister but we never thought of something like this.

"I think Tae is right, we can adopt her and give her a good life" Hobi hyung said.

"Even I think the same, even if it's been a few hours but I feel happy when she's around" Yoongi hyung said.

"Yes hyung, even I want a baby sister like her" Jungkook requested.

Jin POV

"So, who all thinks that we should adopt her?" I asked and all 6 of them raised their hands.

"Are you sure? It's not like I'm against it, even I want her to be a part of this family and complete us but it comes with a lot of responsibility" I said.

Of course I want a princess like her to be a part of my family but what if we aren't able to take her responsibility. I have to keep my emotions aside and be practical.

We have hectic careers and if it all falls on me and I have to take her responsibility then I won't be able to. We can adopt her only if all of us take equal responsibility for the baby.

"What do you mean hyung?" Hoseok asked.

"She is an infant, she needs a lot of attention and I alone will not be able to do that. We all need to take her responsibility together only then we can adopt her. So will you?" I explained and asked them.

Suga's POV

"We all need to take her responsibility together only then we can adopt her. So will you?" When Jin hyung asked us this, the dining table went into deep silence. We have never really had to take any responsibility because Jin hyung was there for us but now I guess it's our turn.

"I'm okay with it hyung, I'll take her responsibility with you. I know it will be tough but we'll get used to it and the joy she will bring to us will be worth it" I said to hyung.

"Even I am willing to take her responsibility " Jimin added.

"We will too" Taehyung and Jungkook said.

"I'm also in" Namjoon said.

"Then we all will do it together" Hoseok announced.

"Then I don't see a problem in signing the adoption paper and welcoming a new member to our family" Jin hyung said with a smile. "So hyung I will talk to our lawyer tomorrow and get the adoption paperwork done" Namjoon said and Jin hyung hummed while eating his food. Maknae line started celebrating the addition of a new member to the family and we all joined them.

Taehyung finished his dinner while we were almost done. Y/n started crying, I guess she is done with her sleep. Taehyung went near her and took her in his arms and patted her back to calm her down. She stopped crying and now was watching Taehyung with her big doe eyes. They both looked cute staring at each other. Hoseok took a picture of them on his phone. Taehyung sat down on the mattress and started playing with Y/n who was in his lap. She was playing with his fingers. Taehyung said something in his ears that we weren't able to hear and after that Y/n started giggling as if she understood what he said. Her giggles were like sweet jingles to my ears. A warm feeling surrounded my heart. Taehyung really wanted a little sister. I remembered he scolded toddler Jungkook for being a boy and not a girl.

Taehyung POV

When I heard Y/n crying, I quickly went to her and picked her up and started playing with her. She was so adorable. I always wanted a baby sis who I can spoil with toys and chocolates, play with her, join her tea parties, bring gifts for and give her all love in the universe.

"Y/n, we both will be partners in crime and will always mess with all your other oppa and when you get a little older, I will always take you to toy stores and pastry shops and buy you all the things that you want. I love you so much. Welcome to our family 'Kim Y/n' 💜" I whispered in her ears. I know she can't understand what I say but I wanted her to hear that maybe she can feel my emotions. When I finished speaking she giggled and clapped her hands. I smiled at her with love filled in my eyes. It was bliss to hear her giggles.

One by one all of the others also started playing with Y/n. It was a great family time together.

After 1½ hours ~~

Y/n started to feel sleepy so I carried her in my arms and started walking around the living room. Jin hyung went to the kitchen to fill the milk bottle that she will need in the middle of night. Y/n soon rested her head on my shoulder and went to sleep.

"So with whom is she gonna sleep tonight?" Hobi hyung asked

"So with whom is she gonna sleep tonight?" Hobi hyung asked. "Me" Jin hyung said coming towards us from the kitchen with Y/n's empty milk bottle and a thermos flask in his hands.

"Why? Can't she sleep with me?"I whined.

"No me" Everyone said except Jin hyung and me.

"No" He replied.

"Why?" We all said in a frustrated voice.

"Because Tae and Jungkook will keep playing with her hands and face or tickling her and will not let her sleep peacefully. Hobi and Jimin will keep on taking her pictures which will disturb her sweet sleep. Yoongi will be in a deep sleep and hence will not hear her crying sound which is not good for her and lastly Namjoon can't sleep in one position on his bed and if I put Y/n beside him in the same bed then she might get hurt and not to mention your snores will not let her sleep so even you are out of the list. Henceforth I'm the only safe option. So I'm gonna sleep with her and that's final. If anyone has a problem with it then let me tell them I don't care. Bye-bye Good night!" He said and took Y/n from me carefully and went towards his room.

We all were left dumbfounded in the living room. Wow, what just happened! Soon even we went to our rooms after greeting each other good night.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, hope you like it,
Please vote and comment,
Take care,
Stay hydrated,
Have a great day/night.
I purple you.

Edited on 2nd March, 2023