💠Alpha💠

Age:- 6 years

"Eomma, appa where are we going?" Y/n asked.

"Shut up! Don't ask questions Y/n. We are gonna get rid of you today, once and for all" Her cruel mother said while her so called father smirked.

"What?" Y/n mumbled.

They stopped the car in the middle of nowhere. It seemed like a dense forest.

"Appa, why are we here?" Y/n asked.

"Didn't she tell you to not ask questions? Now, just get down the fucking car" His dad said.

Well that's how her parents are, they don't even know how to speak to a child or the language to use infront of a child. Y/n was an unplanned child because her parents forgot to use a condom and were too poor to afford an abortion.

Y/n got down of the car and waited for her parents to come out but they never did. They left her there and went away.

Y/n was devastated, her only family left her in the middle of these huge trees. It was late evening and the sun has almost went down.

She started crying. Unknowingly, she went inside the forest in search of someone who can help.

Time skip~

It was night time and Y/n has reached very deep in the forest. She is still crying for help but no hope is seen in this darkness.

Y/n sat under a tree cold, tired and hungry. She noticed a pair of shining eyes staring at her from the bushes. She got startled. She brought her knees towards her chest and hugged herself.

Soon those eyes were coming towards her. It was too dark to see anything clearly, she shut her eyes in fear.

......

It was a wolf hybrid , an alpha wolf to be exact. These hybrids are half humans and half wolf so they can shape-shift.

The wolf was walking around his territory when he felt a new smell, a smell of a pure human. He followed that smell and saw a little girl crying. He tilted his head,

'why is this girl here in the middle of the forest where there is no human residence in a few kilometers radius' he thought.

He went near her, he sensed her getting scared but didn't stoped. At first he thought that a human is in his territory to hunt but soon that thought changed when he saw that little girl trembling looking so fragile.

He stood infront of her, while her forehead was resting on her knees as she hugged herself. This was a feeling the alpha has never felt before. It was 'pity' for a strange especially a pure human.

He licked her hands and feet to comfort her. Y/n slowly looked up and saw the white-furred wolf. The wolf went closer to her face and licked her cheeks. He did a cheek-to-cheek rub. Y/n felt warm. She hugged the wolf because she felt safe for the first time in her life. The wolf then took a few steps back and shifted into his human form.

Y/n gasped in shock. She hasn't seen something like this before. The human that was now infront of her had a tail and a pair of wolf ears on his head.

"Don't be scared, I won't harm you" The alpha said. He removed his jacket and made the little girl wear it because she was literally freezing from the cold.

"Who are you?" Y/n asked.

"I'm Min Yoongi and I'm a wolf hybrid. I know you are a little confused but this isn't the right place to explain kid. Come I'll take you to my village where my pack and I stay. You can join us" Yoongi said.