💠Teenagers scare the living shit out of me💠

First of all I'll like to mention a very important person KimYooNa_BTS_Snow. She is the one who suggested/edited/helped writing in/many more thing not only in this one shot but many more. She has published some amazing work on her profile so please check it out too. Thank you so much Snow and please keep on being the amazing person you are. I love you sis!

.........................................................................

Age:-

Y/n:11 years

Jungkook: 15 years

Taehyung: 17 years

Jimin: 17 years

RM & J-Hope: 18 years

Suga: 19 years

Jin: 20 years

.........................................................................

"Y/n-aa, Not this key, this one"
"Okay oppa" She again started playing the keys in the order Yoongi taught her. 

"Hyung!!!!! Can you please sign this-" Taehyung was cut off by y/n abruptly pressing the wrong key and making a hard noise. 

"Tae! What do you want?!" Yoongi said annoyed, first Y/n was mixing up the same key over and over again and he was already regretting his decision, and then when she was finally doing it right, Taehyung had to interrupt at the same moment.

"Nothing" he grumbled and walked away. "Go on y/n play one more time" Yoongi sighed as y/n started again, this time she got everything right, and Yoongi was very proud and relieved at the same time.

"Okay, now go and do your homework kiddo" he patted her head handing her a chocolate he promised, she smiled and skipped through the doors into the hallway to her bedroom.

Yoongi went to find Taehyung, sitting with Jungkook and Jimin in the living room.

"Yes Tae, what did you want me to sign?" He sat in the single-seater beside them.

"Nothing, I will ask Jin hyung when he comes back" Tae didn't look at him.

"Stop skulling, give me" Tae reluctantly handed over the paper after taking a look at Yoongi's now stern face. 

"Why did you punch a guy in school Tae, Jimin? What the hell?" Yoongi was serious.

"Well if you have time from taking piano lessons you will realize" Jimin pointed at his face which now had a healing bruise. 

"Watch your tone Jimin!" 

"He punched hyung first," Jungkook informed, stepping in to cool the situation.

Yoongi signed the report, and glared at both of them, "What did you mean to say? We don't know or care about your life?" He questioned rather calmly.

"Well, isn't it true? You don't care hyung, none of you do!" Tae yelled standing up.

"Explain yourself Kim Taehyung!" Yoongi was pissed but wanted to know what the hell was going on in these three brains.

"Isn't it true?! I wanna play oppa, and you did be on your toes for her in seconds! She is your priority, your cute little princess Y/n!" Taehyung sassed.

"Yeah, and what are we, your slaves? Jimin, go bring my file from the drawer. Taehyung, come help me cook, Jimin this, Jimin that I'm sick of it. All you guys do is order Taehyung, Jungkook, and I, but when it comes to Y/n, she gets everything served on a golden platter" Jimin added.

"All hail the queen Y/n. She rules this kingdom. She has all the hyungs dancing around her fingers. It's so frustrating! When you want someone to do some work you call one of us three but when you want to show love and care you go to Y/n" Jungkook said.