💠I'm adopted?💠

1045+ words

Age 15 years   

You didn't know you were adopted. All your brothers told you that your parents had 8 kids (you and BTS) and mom died a few days after giving birth to you and your dad died after 3 months because of a heart stroke.

Present time~

You all were doing your own thing in the living room. It was a usual Sunday evening.

"Taehyung-ah, go bring that file in which we have all our important and personal documents from the study, I need some documents. You know where it is kept?" Namjoon said to Taehyung.

"Yes hyung" Taehyung said and went to bring the file.

"Oppa, what important documents?" You asked Namjoon out of curiosity.

"It's not that necessary for you to know princess" Namjoon said making you pout.

Taehyung came down with the file but accidentally skipped the last 2 steps and slipped making all the papers in the file scatter on the floor. You went and started looking at what those papers were as Namjoon didn't told you.

"NO Y/N!!" Namjoon screamed ran towards you when a certain document came in your hands.

You read it,

_________________________________________

Adoption Certificate

A 3 months old baby girl has been         formally adopted by Kim Seokjin and  named Kim Y/n.

He will provide a home and will take care of her for his life time and promise to be a responsible guardian.

_

________________________________________

Your eyes teared and hands started shaking after reading it.

"I'm adopted" you wishpered.

"Y/n, listen to me, let me expla-" Namjoon tried to speak but his words were cutted by yours.

"I'M ADOPTED AND NO ONE OF YOU TOLD ME THAT. I LIVED THINKING THAT YOUR PARENTS WERE MY  PARENTS TOO,  BUT THAT'S NOT TRUE!! YOU LIED TO ME. YOU ALL LUED TO ME!! WHY??" You yelled and ran to your room.

You went to your room and buried your face in the pillows crying.

"Y/n, baby please open the door" Jin said knocking the door but you didn't opened the door.

"Y/N, OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR!!" Yoongi yelled banging the door.

"Fine then I'm breaking it" Yoongi said and Jungkook and Taehyung broke the door.

They all came in and saw you crying.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Hoseok asked coming closer to you.

"DON'T COME NEAR ME!" You yelled.

"Princess, please let us explain" Jimin said.

"WHY DID YOU ALL LIED TO ME!! WHY??" You yelled in frustration. You were devastated, you didn't know how to react. You felt vulnerable.