💠Check-up💠

575+ words

Jin POV

It's been a few days since a new member joined out family. Tommorow we are gonna take her to the hospital for a health check up and vaccination.

"Guys remember tomorrow 11 o'clock Namjoon, Yoongi and I am gonna go for Y/n's health check-up and vaccination" I said.

"Hyung we want to come too" Jungkook requested.

"No. I don't want much chaos at the hospital. You all will stay at home and Hoseok will also be here to take care of you three trouble makers" I said firmly.

A/n POV

The next day Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi went to the hospital with Y/n.

"Excuse me, we have an appointment with Dr.Lin under the name of Kim SeokJin" Jin said to the receptionist.

"Yes sir, you'll meet the doctor on 3rd floor room-304" The receptionist said.

"Thank you!" Jin said and all 3 with you went to the doctor's cabin.

"Dr. Lin? I'm Kim Seokjin" Jin said entering the room.

"Yes Mr. Kim please take a seat" She said.

"Oh, so this cute angel is my patient today" she said looking at Y/n.

"Yeah, her name is Kim Y/n, we adopted her a few days ago and don't have any medical reports that's why this check up" Namjoon said.

"Oh, that's nice. Can you make her sleep here please" she said and Jin kept Y/n on the small bed.

The doctor did her check up and Y/n was a healthy baby just needed some liquid medicines because she doesn't have her biological mother for lactation.
The doctor also said to make her drink donated breast-milk 3-4 times a week.

After that came the vaccination part. Yoongi took Y/n and made her sit on his lap infront of the doctor. Namjoon was holding your arm so that the vaccine is injected on the right place and Jin was sitting beside watching it with half closed eyes not being able to see his little sister getting stabbed by a needle.

Y/n started crying when the injection was pulled out of her skin and Jin took no time to take you in his arms comforting her.

Soon she stopped crying and slept with her head resting on Jin's shoulder.

"Thank you doctor" They said and went home.

At home~~

There were 2 syrup medicines for you to take.

"Y/niee, come on open your mouth" Jin said with a needle-less syringe given by the doctor, full of medicine in one hand and the other below your mouth in attempt to open it.

You opened your mouth only to taste a very bitter liquid.

You started crying loudly because of the taste that medicine left in your mouth.

After that day it was a struggle for the Kim household to make you have your medicines. It took almost around 45 minutes to make you drink 3ml of medicine.

Whenever it was the time for you to take your medicines, the maknea line was their for Jin's rescue. They used to distract you by making faces and weird noises and then Jin makes you have the medicines while you were busy enjoying at what the makneas were doing.

Ofcourse you would start crying when your tongue recognizes the taste and it would take a good 10 minutes for you to stop and after that Jin makes you have either donated breast-milk or formula.
________________________________________

Hope you liked it,Please vote and comment

Hope you liked it,
Please vote and comment.
I purple you 💜