✦❤𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 13❤️✦

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Hoseok woke up to the sound of something falling. It was sunrise outside.

He winced in pain as he felt his ass sting but he remembered what happened the night before, and it was worth it.

He got up from the bed, he pulled the shirt he was wear down, so it can cover his body. He opened the door of the bedroom, he walked down the hallway, he made sure to memorize yesterday.

Seokjin had a huge house, he wondered how only two people can stay in such a huge place.

He walked in to the kitchen, to see Seokjin shirtless in the kitchen, his back facing him. Hoseok smiled softly before walking to the older and wrapping his arms around his torso.

Seokjin felt a pair of arms around his torso, he switched the stove off before facing the younger. "Morning." Seokjin said, wrapping his arms around Hoseok's waist. "Morning." Hoseok said in response.

"How did you sleep?" Seokjin asked. "Pretty good. Best sleep I've had in days." Hoseok said, moving his arms from Seokjin's torso to his neck. Seokjin hummed softly, Hoseok yelped as he felt Seokjin picked him up, "Bro, you need to stop doing that unannounced."

"I won't stop until you get used to it." Seokjin said placing Hoseok on top of the kitchen counter. "Shut up." Hoseok said as pressed his lips against Seokjin's.

Seokjin unwrapped the younger's arms from his neck before pinning them down. "Manners," Seokjin muttered against Hoseok's neck. Hoseok moaned softly as he felt Seokjin's hand slide up his shirt and play with his nipple.

"Daddy." Hoseok and Seokjin froze as they heard, Seojun making his way to the kitchen.
They had to think quickly.

Seojun walked in to the kitchen to see his dad cooking something and Hoseok seated on the kitchen counter, a blanket covering his legs.

Seojun gasped as stared at Hoseok, all he could think of was that the strawberry fairy was here.

"Daddy, did you bring the strawberry fairy to play with me?" Seojun asked with big doe eyes. Seokjin was about to answer but Hoseok answered the question.

"Yes, your dad found me and then asked me to come here and wait for you to wake up so we could play." Hoseok said, getting off the counter.

"Thank you, daddy! You're the best," Seojun squealed as he hugged Seokjin. "You're most welcome, kiddo." Seokjin ruffled the boy's hair, he glanced at Hoseok who winked at him.

"Let's go," Seojun said as he held Hoseok's hand before dragging Hoseok away. Seokjin grinned as he leaned against the wall.

Yoongi woke up to squealing and giggling. He got up from his bed, ignoring the pain in his ass. He was wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants. Yoongi looked for a hair tie and he found one by his dresser. He tied his hair before walking out the bedroom.

Yoongi was met with Namjoon holding Minji in his arms while booping her nose. Minji clapped her hands as she laughed. Yoongi smiled leaning against the door frame.

Namjoon noticed Yoongi looking, "You're awake." Namjoon said, Minji made grabby hands at Yoongi. "Hey baby," Yoongi said, taking Minji out of Namjoon's arms. Namjoon and Yoongi both blushed as they remembered what happened last night.

"S-so, do you want something to eat?" Yoongi said, avoiding eye contact. "Yeah." Namjoon said, running his hand through his blonde hair. Yoongi walked to the kitchen, Minji in hand and pulling the high chair with the other hand. Namjoon was right behind them.

Yoongi placed Minji in her high chair, making sure that it was facing him. Minji's body was slightly slanted, she turned her head to face Namjoon.

"What's up, princess?" Namjoon said as he squatted down in front the high chair. Minji babbled something as she hit the high chair table. "Mmh, I'm listening." Namjoon said, nodding his head.

Yoongi watched the interaction as he took a box of cereal from the cupboard, it was cute.

Namjoon got up from his squatting position before walking to Yoongi, standing behind him. Yoongi felt his heart race as he felt Namjoon's front press against his back. "What can I help you with, Hyung?" Namjoon said looking down at Yoongi.

"Turn Minji's high chair around." Yoongi breathed. Namjoon did just that before standing by Yoongi. "Alexa switch on the TV." Yoongi said as pulled the taller down, before kissing him.
Namjoon wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist.

Yoongi was still shocked he was currently making out with an idol, like he never did think he'd be in this situation. It was exciting.

"Jump." Namjoon muttered, Yoongi wrapped his legs around his waist while he cupped Namjoon's face with one hand and the other was wrapped around neck. Namjoon placed Yoongi on the counter.

Yoongi pulled Namjoon closer, "I've never thought I'd be making out with the famous RM on my kitchen counter." Yoongi breathed. Namjoon threw his head back, chuckling, airily. "Now you think about it." Namjoon said. "Cocky much." Yoongi said, poking the taller's chest.

"But you like it?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow, a grinning spreading across his face. "What do you think?" Yoongi cocked his head to the side.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Anyway...
Remember to vote and comment ur opinions
Love you all💖

-Ellie out ❤️